First timer, white Widow auto

Your first shot shows a couple of bud calyx forming. It’s early but they’re definitely thinking about it. Some may be slower than others and you may have to persuade them but it’s rare. They look happy and healthy.

1 Like

Since these are autos, the light schedule doesn’t matter. A lot of people that grow auto’s go with 12/12, 18/6, 14/10. Some even with 20/4.
Whatever you have it at now, is perfectly fine.
@ReMoLu

2 Likes

They are sure trying to start. I usually switch 12/12 when I start to see a actual flower starting if for nothing else just to save some electricity. Like @Myfriendis410 said, sometimes you get a stubborn one that doesn’t want to start to flower, and changing to 12/12 will persuade her.

2 Likes

My white widow auto didn’t auto after two months vegg time on a 16/8 light cycle so I dropped down to 12/12 and a week later I was flowering. But this is what two months vegg gave me

8 Likes

I looked in on them tonight and they are definite in flower mode and some serious growth. Even the runt #5 has filled in but still short compared to others. I added the carbon filter to my exhaust as the “fragrance” was getting distinguished in the whole house

1 Like

http://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/whats-the-difference-in-pre-flowering-and-flowering/14036/5?u=remolu
@merlin44 found an awesome post link the explainwhat pre flower look like. So my girls are in preflower

3 Likes

A few photos from today, I can’t believe the growth the past week and few days. The runt#5 seems to be filling out better.
I added my original light and it has different colored lights. I didn’t think the width of the other light was enough to cover all the leaves. Please eat me know what you think
@merlin44 @Countryboyjvd1971 @HornHead @Myfriendis410 @Robmin1973

5 Likes

@ReMoLu, they are coming along very nicely. Great job! Your plants are only a bit older than mine but yours are much further along. Impressive!:+1::+1::+1::+1::writing_hand:

1 Like

Everything is going good. Good job

Great pics friend. How far into veg are you?

looking amazing. those are some beauties you got there. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Looking great! Keep up the good work! :+1:t3:

@Robmin1973 there are 32 days above ground today

2 Likes

My WWs are at day 48 days today and don’t look that much bigger than yours :roll_eyes:

The back left is my runt and the back right is my biggest

5 Likes

.@Momtomask really nice looking girls. Have yours started the flowering yet? I can’t tell in photos your do look more full width. What size is your room and lighting?

1 Like

3 of the 4 WWs did Just this week - I will tag you into my grow.

1 Like

@merlin44 @Momtomask can you guys give me an idea quantity and frequency you are Watering? I just watered yesterday and soil seems dry . I split a little more than a gallon equally for 5 plants. They have obviously taking up more water, but I need some input
@Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower

1 Like

@ReMoLu if you are in flower, which I think you are, based on a few posts up. They drink about twice as much compared to when in veg. I personally water every other day while in flower. This does depend on your RH, and daytime temperatures. Your pot size and soil are other determining factors.

1 Like

Thanks covert, that seems to validate what I’m seeing. They are needing more water, and 4 are definitely in flower mode, the runt is lagging behind. Should I be feeding nutes stil every other watering?

1 Like

You should be watering enough each time to get enough runoff to measure runoff PH and PPMs.
If those are 5 gallons pots, probably about a gallon and a half every 4 days or so for each plant. Your runoff PPMs will tell you how often you should be feeding nutes.

4 Likes