First timer w/ Headband indoor

@TLC this is everything I’m doing from start to now.

2 Likes

Where you at in your grow?

2 Likes

These are from tonight after a little more trimming. Took a couple small shoots out of the middle of #1 to open up the bigger ones to light. Looking healthy tonight as usual thanks to all the help I get here.

2 Likes

1 Like

They took a gallon each of cal mag last night. Still moist this evening but probably thirsty by tomorrow night again. They’ll get 3/2/2tsp- gallon of liquid trio FoxFarms nutes on that one, and then cal mag and their first dose of cha ching soluble Sunday- Monday for the beginning of week 3 of flower.

3 Likes

We’re at 100% power on the 600Rspec and the 50 is running. Around 64 DLI in center at 1350ppfd or so. Edges are about 1000ppfd.

1 Like

I’m trying my best to imitate what I see the masters like @Hellraiser @MeEasy @Storm doing… but I have no idea what I’m doing other than all the stuff I’ve read. I’ve never grown pot before, only tomatoes and green beans in a garden. :laughing:

4 Likes

Man if you can grow good tomatoes and peppers you can grow weed.

3 Likes

More trimming leaves tonight. ALMOST have them both opened up enough.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

My back says I’m done bending over to trim tonight. Got them cleaned up pretty well.

3 Likes

They look great :+1: should fatten up very nicely

1 Like

Probably going to take off a liiiiittle more out of the middle of#1 to expose the better secondary branches, but they’re pretty close to fully trimmed.

1 Like

looking great. can you trim mine lol

2 Likes

Finished the majority of trimming I think I needed on#1 tonight. I’m about done traumatizing them. :laughing: going to finish fine tuning the final trimming by the end of this week, and then stop messing with them except for dead leaves. I’ve exposed 90% of all bud sites I can see to direct light, but I’m getting a lot better penetration into the plants overall and everything is breathing better.

2 Likes

Now you are at the hardest part of growing weed, the waiting for them to fatten up and get ripe
lol-animated-gif-8

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Light trimming tonight, but nothing to the degree that I’ve done over the last few days. I’m sure I still missed a few fan leaves in the back of #1, but she’s pretty well cleaned out. She got topped earlier, so she’s just a little bushy compared to #2.

3 Likes