First timer w/ Headband indoor

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I think I have them trimmed up properly on the under side. Much better air movement through the canopy now, and they are definitely starting to stretch their legs. I went ahead and turned up the 600Rspec to 100%, 1350ppfd in the middle. Let’s see if it slows then down any.

1 Like

They’re stretching out nicely :ok_hand:

1 Like

My other trellis finally showed up today, so it will be going in soon. Still not sure what to expect on height. Next watering is cal mag and their last dose of open sesame soluble. Switching to cha ching for week 3 of flower according to the feeding chart. I’m expecting big growth over the next week with how much dead weight I removed from the underside. Starting to get excited a little bit.

1 Like

looking amazing. they’re about to grow like crazy now

1 Like

Over slept this morning and missed checking them this morning. Probably going to need water tonight.

1 Like

Not sagging too much, but it’s been raining so humidity is up. Pots were dry, so they got their last dose of open sesame and cal mag tonight. No light burn from having it at 100%, but I’ll be watching closely.

1 Like

keep rocking it

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

They look gorgeous. All branches that weren’t up to canopy level or higher have been removed. Everything is going straight up now. Getting best growth results at 2 clicks below full power. About 1200ppfd in center. #2 didn’t want to perk back up after watering at full power, she’s a little taller. At this point, unless told otherwise, I think everything that is left is going to produce something worth keeping.

2 Likes

looking great

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

All is well tonight. They aren’t thirsty yet, but I’d be willing to bet they need a drink when I check them in the morning.

2 Likes

Removed a good bit of fan leavestonight, opened them up for deeper light penetration and air movement.

6 Likes