First Timer - Tangie plants - They look ready to top or fim. Are they? Please help

That is soooo true! This has been my best grow yet and I’ve been neglecting them actually Somehow they are all thriving. Looking is o.k.though :wink:

3 Likes

That is a female if you sae to pistils poking out of the pod. :smiley:

2 Likes

@Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @grizZz @latewood @PiratedSoldier @UGrowGIRL @Caligurl

Good morning y’all, shaping up to be a hot one in North Texas! Maybe first triple digit summer day actually.
Anyway, and not trying to rush anything, If these tangie plants are indeed female (I am convinced that one is and the other is showing same signs) I would like to bring them inside and add them to my 2x2 tent. I have a grow journal for 2 ILGM gorilla glue autos that are in week 2 of flowering, starting week 3 tomorrow if you want to take a peek.

Is this a bad idea?
My first thought was - Will it stress the tangies by giving them 20/4 light cycle? The dark period for inside starts at 11:30AM so even that is a question mark to me. Should I start adjusting inside light schedule to match outside and then bring them in?

If I can bring them inside then I can keep them in veg until after I harvest GG autos which could be mid to late August. It would be a helluva a coup for me if I could actually get anything out of the tangies since they are from bag seed of some really good stuff that gave me a great head high, super focused, got to work kinda high.

Thanks in advance and like always blessings and happy growing!

1 Like

Are there other plants in the tent that you want to add the outdoor girls to?

Hi @Caligurl

Yes, there are 2 gorilla glue autos entering 3rd week of flowering.

1 Like

@Caligurl
This is what they look like in tent.

2 Likes

@Bamamojo Did you ever truly see the difference after your FIM trial? If not I can show you a pretty good example as I just recently had a successful one

2 Likes

@grizZz
I actually chose to just LST them so I would love to see an example.
Thank you!

1 Like

So just be sure to give them a good spray with something like Captain Jacks Dead Bug or Dr. Zymes before you throw them in there to make sure you aren’t introducing pests to the tent.

I’m not sure about the lighting question… But the GG are flowering now which means they are on a 12/12? You can’t change that lighting or it will start to re-veg. If you throw the outside plants in, they will start to flower

Hi @Caligurl they are Autos so my understanding is they don’t give a darn about light cycle other than the more the better. I have been running them 20/4 so the Tangies should actually love the extra light.
I have been spraying the tangies with Captn Jacks Dead Bug (thanks @Hellraiser ) because of a bit of a bug issue and some leaf hoppers.

Thanks!!

Happy Sunday y’all, blessings and happy growing!

3 Likes

@Bamamojo Ok so 9 days ago this plant was a foot tall and looked like this:

Today this plant is over 2 feet tall and has way more “bud sites” and sproutlets

2 Likes

:sunglasses: Coolio! Have a great Sunday!

1 Like

@grizZz

Wow that is amazing! Looks really healthy too, fully recovered. Is it a sativa strain? Looks like it will be tall one :slight_smile:
Thanks bud!

2 Likes

I don’t know the strain it’s all random bagseed but thanks!

3 Likes

So turns out she is a girl :girl:

So I have decided to move them inside to join 2 already flowering gorilla glue autos.

I’m already Journaling that grow in the inside grow, beginner topics. Please join me there.

Here’s a peek at em inside

Blessings and happy growing y’all :grinning:

1 Like