First timer seeking knowledge and a bit of advice

9 days shouldn’t be a problem
-best wishes

Thank you so much. Lots of joy to you, J

how far from my 600 BULB Sodium Halide be from the newly germinated plants or should they stay under the led lights. If so, how far away. Thanks

I agree. I’m the same way over attentive and giving it too much TLC can harm. Making it difficult than it need to be. So I tell myself to use K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) method! Lol!

But

1 Like

i can use a bit more advice or a better pair of eyes. this is day 13 of life and day 5 of transplant im noticing a few things i think its light burn but maybe not take a look and let me know what you think. im using 2 28w leds distance from top is about 5-6 inches no nutes yet. water is between 5.8 and 6.2 ph. medium is ocean forest soil. i have used superthrive only for transplant and first feed after transplant. i have not watered in two days

I see that little bit on that pointy leaf but I wouldn’t worry about it buddy, the new growth looks good so far
-best wishes

1 Like

took a tds reading today after feeding and it was high 2680 should i risk another transplant or would a flush be better

I would leave then be for now and see what comes about in the next few days

Will

2 Likes

i must humble myself and seek some wisdom form you all again, i may just be overthinking this and making it harder than what actually is but another opinion is always insightful.

The leaves are curling on the tips it started after I topped it. The ph is 6.1 I was feeding with every water once a week I stopped nutes with last watering after seeing this.

The new growth tips are also curling. Whats wrong?

1 Like

Don’t over think everything you notice your baby looks great I don’t see anything to worry about… How old is she?

But if she’s thirsty and maybe to much water or to often you see leaves act in ways like that or even heat stress but she’s got great color leaves look beautiful no spots or other signs or nutrients needed so other then clawing tips she’s healthy as anyone could ask for …how often do you water
What’s your temp start there I bet you’ll find the answer
Happy growing

Hope you don’t mind this is my baby 30 days today

1 Like

Thanks, your baby looks good and healthy. as for mine it’s 31 days today my temp is between 75-81F i water twice a week.

now i seem to be having another problem. it looks like something is eating away at the leaves but i see no bugs

what could it be? it’s only on the two leaves and not speading.

i was doing some adjusting to my tie downs when i accdentally split the main stem. to fix it i tied some zip ties around it. has anyone had this issue? will plant recover

still growing i hope,this is day 42. I have had a few issues. Thanks to the advice i have received here and over the net it’s still alive. Thank you all.

3 Likes