First timer running into issues mid flower

Turning into some issues about 4 weeks into flower. I’m using 600w led bar, a mix of organic super soil and fox farm.everything was going pretty smooth then over the last 2 weeks I ran into some issues and my plants leaves are showing signs something is wrong. The front one on right was light burnt but i since moved light further away. Maybe everything is fine and I’m overreacting just looking for some input.

Please see attached pics and let me know what you think it is.

1 Like

Looks like some deficiencies showing: N and K. If you aren’t supplementing by now you may be too late to help them. FF soils are only good for 6 weeks or so.

How about filling this out and will help a bunch:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

1 Like

Ok I have not used any supplements. Will they make it or should I buy some supplements to use? What would you suggest moving forward.

What strain: purple pack from ilgm.(purple haze, purple kush, granddaddy purple
-Age of plant:12 weeks
-Method: fox farm soil with organic super soil(Super Soil Organic Concentrate Amazon.com
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution:water about gallon every 3 days 6ph
-Ph measurer
-indoor tent 5x5
-Light system:600w led kingbrite ( Check out this product on Alibaba App 10% OFF KingBrite 600W Samsung LM301B LM301H With CREE XP-E2 660nm+730nm LG UV IR LED Grow Light For 5X5 Grow Area )
-Current Light Schedule:12/12
-Temps; Day, Night: 80day 75 night
-Humidity; Day, Night : 30-40
-Ventilation system; Yes ac infinity
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: all 3 I have
-Co2; no

1 Like

Get this as soon as possible and top dress with it immediately… she needs nitrogen

3 Likes

Thank you ok I’m on it that product seems a little hard to find hopefully I can get something here asap. Any other product that does the same as this?

Let me tag a few people for you… that’s all i use and it was sent to me by a friend… @MeEasy @OGIncognito @Storm @MidwestGuy @HeyJB @JJ520 @Graysin @NUG61

1 Like

Help will be here shortly just hang tight

@SilvaBack203 @CooterJuice

Thank you! You the man I appreciate it

No problem my brother i started out just like you … just paying it forward

Been a while for me and nutes but i do see a little epsom helping. Can use any flowering nutrients. All pretty much same chemicals…different ratios. Ibused a product called flower fuel. Living soil now. This stuff is VERY concentrated. Follow directions close if grab it.

1 Like

Thank you Storm … you’re a good man :muscle::100::sunglasses:

Thank you! I’m on it let you guys know how it goes

Man i hope you can save her … best of luck bro… Don’t forget to holla if you need anything else… can i tag you to my journal so you can meet some awesome growers…??

YES. Unlike PRO-SPORTS, performance enhancing boosters are apprecieated, by the plants.
KELP, SILICA, FLOWER/BLOOM enhancer, Mychorrizae, and molasses fuel prepared for feeding and moon launch anticipated.

2 Likes

How much of that super-soil-enhancer bag did you mix into your FFOF soil? Any perilite? p-moss?

Yea for sure tag me thanks for all your help

I believe it was like a third of the pot and just ff on top of it

Actually it was 1 pound each pot then ff on top

I personally use mkp