First timer questions

A question from a fellow grower:

I just wanted to know of it’s OK to let it grow outside and then bring it in when it gets cold. I have been using a led desk lamp and it’s about 2 inches tall with 4 groups of 3 leafs and I don’t know if it’s male or female yet. Should I use miracle gro?

I suggest you download and read our Free Grow Bible. We will be glad to help you out once you have an idea of how to plan your grow.

If the environment is suitable indoors you should keep it indoors. You have a chance to contaminate the plant when you move it from indoors to outdoors. Also keep the led about an inch away from top of your plant. And you can use miricle grow soil but don’t expect anything spectacular. MG has a slow time relase nitrogen that can slow down the bloom phase. On and the male or female thing… Switch your lights to 12 hours on and 12 hours of pitch black. And repeat. You should see a change in about 14 days. The book this guy is talking about is very helpful if you are serious about this and its free to download.
PS if you meant MG nutrients then the answer is yes you can still use it. Just know that it has a lot of metals and it is not healthy or recommended!

You cannot place an LED 1 " above a plant or you will scorch it.