First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Power went out this am because of construction, after my lights had been on a couple hours. Power back on a little over an hour ago. The photos bags are still heavy enough to wait til tomorrow to feed. The auto got a quart til runoff. Gonna do some defol on Saturday I think.

They sure look like they’re partying because of the power outage, though! Raising the roof!!!

5 Likes

I lost power for almost 5 hours yesterday… I feel your pain man.

1 Like

The BS part is it was from construction and they knew they had to cut power to 2 blocks and nobody received notice. Man that rh hitting 91% had me bugeyed tho.

1 Like

Really wish I had some likes beautiful girls

2 Likes

Thanks growmie. Gotta admit. Kinda missin seeing your purple ladies. Hopefully I can get one of them somewhere close to that! @SilvaBack203

1 Like

Oh man me 2 my grow boring now. Ima have 2 flip something soon… I can’t wait 2 smoke the purple haze man it’s hiding in grove bags

3 Likes

If I had stuff looking like that I’d have to get my wife to lock it up immediately after drying lol.

Haha the blueberry unfortunately only got 1oz left she’s my best friend at night time not even cured but she puts me out

2 Likes

Your ladies are looking Awesome!! Really filling up your tent with beautiful green!! :v::blush:

1 Like

I’m hoping this auto may do that. Info on it said 28% thc, 8%cbd. I know I won’t hit those numbers, but not a bad cannabinoid ratio. I have a ton blueberry autos. I’m trying to convince my wife to let me start one for her in FFOF. I’d basically mix the nutes up and her water. What I’m really saying is I wanna drop more beans :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Get her an earth dust organic grow. Cook the soil and just add water. I think a top dress feed twice or something like that

3 Likes

That would be great. They cook for like a month right?

2 Likes

I believe so. That’s a @MeEasy question

4 Likes

Shit if my dad was cool about cannabis I’d get their compost and manure. Cows, chickens, goats, horses. Could grow some beautiful shrubs at their place. Grows hella tomatoes and other stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks @Underthestairs , @Borderryan22 yeah man if you want something simple earth dust is the way to go imo … with autos in ffof you would only need like 1-2 tbs of dust base let it cook two weeks plant 30 days later you top dress the boost as directed (second feeding) on the bag and water until you cut it down.
Then you can take the used soil and load it back with base as directed on the bag since it’s used cook , boost repeat

If you need some more info just holler @ me

3 Likes

Hey thanks for that @MeEasy! It’d be at least a month and a half before I could start a super soil. I gotta try to coax the wife into wanting to grow her own first lol

3 Likes

You make it easy enough and she probably will. Get her own tent… and autopot… :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yours will probably be higher and better brother trust the process… drop the beans and pull a @pr with your wife slowly show her 2 light lmao

2 Likes

Lol She started this growing thing with me. Her first one didn’t make it, it got sprayed or something by a cat. Fine one night, next morning, looked like an old lettuce leaf that had been in a hot car.

Oh damn 1 day I will get my wife 2 like it

1 Like