Thanks guys.

Looking great! Wall to wall in there! :muscle: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

so_awesome

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien @Underthestairs @BobbyDigital @OGIncognito

Need some lighting opinions. Got this tent crammed and its kind of tough to get some penetration without having to cut more than I’d like.

I have this cheap little Viparspectra p600. Would it hurt to rig it under the canopy, facing up, at like 75%? The temp in the tent hasn’t gone over about 75°f in days so I don’t think it’ll add too much heat really.

2 Likes

I know you didn’t ask me but I would say yes you can. The girls will love the extra light

2 Likes

I figure it wouldn’t hurt. It wouldn’t be in the way. Just gonna take me a second to figure out how to get it strapped. The pole I have to keep the tent from sucking itself in so much from the exhaust fan is just there, not stabilized or anything. Maybe I’ll get crafty tomorrow. I gotta dig the light outta the storage bin. Thanks for lookin out!

2 Likes

Yes, it will help. IIRC, @Hellraiser did it in one of his journals.

2 Likes

Oh Yeeeaaahhh!!!

1 Like

A small metal pedestal table or mesh desk storage bin so it can get good airflow. I think my only concern in a smaller space would be your ability to keep it dry and maintaining proper distance from under canopy.

Interested in what you come up with

1 Like

If I put the corners of the light between the bags, I should be able to just use some ratchet hangers. I gotta make sure I have room for it first, if I can get home before lights out. If not, I’ll get it measured up tomorrow.

I wouldn’t want to be dealing with plants growing into the hangers once their canopy spreads out. But it’s tough to read dimensions through pictures. I suspect you’ll run short on space quickly though

Lol we’re at the inlaws and I’m seriously wanting to say go time and check out if I can get it in there. If not I’m not losing anything.

2 Likes

That’s thinking outside the box, I like that! I’ve often wondered if I added some mirrors to the floor to reflect the light back into the lower larf?

1 Like

Mine were referred to as out-laws :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Lmfao. We started as outlaws, but we’re cool. Father in law, laid back. Mother in law smokes hellabud.

3 Likes

Sweet, cool to have it that way :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Went and checked again and I don’t think the light light underneath is going to do much. It won’t do much in the middle of the tent, so gonna scratch that. I’m gonna keep the lights as is. Feeding time!

Also, I’m not gonna be on here so much the next few days. Got a stupid busy week. Probably stupid busy into next week, too. Definitely busy into next week. Might possibly be getting huge upgrades on the house.

2 Likes

Bummer on the supplemental lighting. Good luck with work and the Casa upgrades :love_you_gesture:

1 Like