First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

I’ve been taking a heavy handful of leaves almost every time I go in so I don’t have to pull off line 60% at once. Get them trimmed down slowly so I don’t shock em silly

1 Like

@Underthestairs I just got finished doing a little of that. Bruce Banner needed it. Other girls just a little tucking. But Brucie is catching up in the trichome dept. Just some bud shots…

Bruce Banner…

Black Widow…

GDP…

And the suspected excess nitrogen in the PoisonBerry Auto…

4 Likes

When did you start flower? We’re pretty damn close to each other for harvest I feel like

1 Like

I think within the same week as you. The auto started right about Christmas time. Photos maybe a week-ish later. I want to do like a 1 plant growing, just a friendly thing, after I harvest all these.

1 Like

Nice. Yeah I’m counting my start of flower as New Year’s day

1 Like

I’ve been posting pics, let me go back and look.

I’m so pumped for next weekend. It’ll be a trip to Connecticut to visit family, stopping in Rhode island on the way because our favorite glass shop ordered the bong I’ve been looking for since they’re having a buy any piece of glass and the next of equal or lesser value is only 4.20$

Then major defoliation. :metal:

1 Like

Man my dates are all screwed since we were sick a few weeks ago. Ok, so I’m barely a week into flower with the photos. I’m gonna say the 8th. The auto is just over 3 weeks.

Photo flower day January 7th. I should be marking days better. I know this. But I’m not.

Auto flower week 3. Insert marking days comment again.

That’s really cool. Weather won’t be like last week I hope. It’d be nice to go on a short tip, but man we ain’t doing sxxx. Me and the youngest were sick over Christmas. Now my wife and middle are sick. I just want a day that I can get up really early, then immediately feed the girls at 6am when lights come on. After that, go sit at the beach with a pole and stay til they close the pier.

That ain’t happening today!!!

I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you son

1 Like

Thanks man. And fxxx all that. No way. It just dropped from 65-55 here in about a half hour. Already hit the high. Low is like 38

That’s a fast swing. We got some cyclone warnings or something crazy for Sunday Monday. I’ve got the generator ready. These plants aren’t going cold and dark twice in one grow if I can help it

1 Like

Your bud coming in nicely

1 Like

Mixed a gallon of 421 for the auto. Fed her about a quart. Will feed her at that ratio for a few days to see how she does.

2 Likes

Long day. Girls all fed this morning. @Underthestairs thanks for looking out with the 421 suggestion. Auto looking a better already. Claw gone and she was reaching when I got to glance in earlier this afternoon.

Beeeeeeeeeeat. Turning in early tonight. :woozy_face::face_with_head_bandage::sleeping::yawning_face::green_heart::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Glad she’s looking right man!

1 Like

Great 2 know that Jack’s is doing great 4 u

1 Like

Some good morning shots. Did a little bit of nip-tuck. Nothing major. Just snipped a few leaves here and there to open up a tad and redirect the growth. Little buds everywhere! Some of the hairs on the auto are starting to turn red. Like 1 out of 100.

GDP. I think she may make into BOM next month. More than likely April, be nice to win a little something my birthday month…

BW…

BB…

PBA (those initials sound like something from a microbrewery)…

And the family…

8 Likes

Really looking good :+1:

1 Like

Everything is n looking amazing man

2 Likes