First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

I have to figure out a little spacing for the auto. Either that or I’m gonna have to drastically decrease my potential harvest on her. A couple more fans may do it, and my homie in that picture knows this dehumidifier was a blessing. She just has a couple branches that are really close. I can’t put sticks in her bag either it’s not deep enough :rofl:

Is there another recommended big defol before harvest other than the 3 week?

1 Like

I usually try to be hands off aside from a few fan leaves here and there after 3/4 weeks into flower. Lots of schools of thought on it, I just try to keep low to no stress after that point to minimize stress/herm, is my only reasoning. A few random leaves is not stress, major defol is stress.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Stubbing the toe isn’t as bad as breaking the whole foot.

2 Likes

I on the other hand wish the rest of my hair would just fall out so I could stop shaving. It ain’t as easy being bald as people assume :rofl:

2 Likes

Hell naw it ain’t!!

1 Like

Check your TDS before using it. You may need to dump the first few buckets. It was used during reconstruction of the house after the flood and has sat in the garage the last 4 years. If the TDS is under 100 you should be good to go.

1 Like

I noticed some sheetrock residue. I haven’t even needed it the last 2 days. It’s great to have though, you’ve seen my struggle if it’s even slightly humid outside. Still waiting on emails about the siding.

1 Like

@Pet_de_Chien aye that’s home 4 me well I’m from the state below but def love Cristo Redentor. If ya ever go it’s beautiful like all your girls @Borderryan22

2 Likes

Photos fed 1/3 gallon at 1027ppm’s. Tomorrow they’ll get a soak. Soaked the auto to like 30% runoff. Only takes just over a quart to do so.

I’m not opening the tent again today.

Why you gotta lie?

4 Likes

I’ll believe that if you get a nanny cam in there…

2 Likes

Does the window count?

1 Like

Great thread, must not open tent, had me thinking the same. Now I am thinking maybe a tent cam could be the next big thing!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Man, the auto is gonna be a pain in my butt the last few weeks, I know it. I did NOT open the tent, but did check on them through the window and she is still having nitrogen issues. Even after backing off the part B by 25%. Made a half gallon with .9 grams instead of 1.2 (1.8g of part A, .6 epsom). I’ll have to post pics in the morning. Her leaves are a little darker and look like they may have that neon glow starting around the edges. I’m gonna have to adjust her feed a little in the morning, lights are going out in less than an hour.

2 Likes

I’ve been using 4-2-1 for my measurements after a post from @Hellraiser about a flowering Jack’s 321 mix. Stopped the nitro claw while upping the other goodies

1 Like

@Underthestairs She did start getting the claw just a little. Is the 421 actual weight in grams?

Yes sir. I’ve been using it since pistils popped. I’ve got no claw, and trichomes like whoa. I just realized earlier that I was planning my week 3 defol for this weekend, but had to postpone, because it’s only week 2. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So at 5 gallons I’d need 20-10-5. Hey I’d did some maff! But I think I did what you did, but didn’t pump the brakes. I went back and looked and I’m pretty sure I defoled about a week early.

1 Like