First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

At least I don’t have to worry about light. Depending on what I end up with this grow, I’m only doing 1 or 2 next time. I want to try to do a scrog of either Skywalker OG or Gold Leaf. Unless I have a bigger tent by then.

2 Likes

Scrog that gold leaf. It will fill your entire tent with great bud. And you’d only have one plant to tend to. I got around 12oz from a 2x2 scrog.

4 Likes

Lol I shoulda at least stuck with a couple of the same strain this time

4 Likes

If only I can develope that degree of discipline

1 Like

I know man I have like 9 or 10 different strains right now. It’s really a tough decision that I never dreamed of having to make, but really like having to make.

4 Likes

Dec 30…

It’s an exciting day! All photos are juuuuust starting to show pistils. One week from flip. The auto is already about a week and a half into flower, and I think I’m going to have to start feeding her twice a day. It was hard to get shots so they may not be that noticable. Anyway, here they are…

GDP baaaaaarely poking out…

Bruce Banner was a little more noticable…

Black Widow hardly noticable, but in there…

Here’s the PoisonBerry Auto still hungry after getting a quart this morning. Giving her another in a couple hours…

5 Likes

I got 12 girls right now on my 32x32 tent and will flower 6 once I move the babies out

3 Likes

That’s always a good thing to see. Was my 2nd longest wait in anticipation with sprouting being #1 :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

As far as the grow, heck ya, longest wait besides dropping them lol. Gonna be a long 9-12 weeks lol

3 Likes

Just wait until the days after when you’re in trim jail. It may only take a day but it’ll feel like a year.

4 Likes

I think it’ll be worse trimming it all day then having to bag it up and wait more before smoking lol.

You don’t have to wait. My wife doesn’t. It does get better and more potent though.

1 Like

Oh we’ll definitely be sampling for sure lol. I’m gonna try and keep a quarter of each put up and see what a couple months cure does.

This is some 9 month old jack herer.

3 Likes

Longest any of the GSCE I cut made it was a little over 3 weeks lol

1 Like

That looks daaaaank.

I set some aside. I wanted to see what a year in grove bags would do. So far it still smells like I just bagged them. I had an ounce of herer and super skunk set aside for the test but the wife found it, lol.

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital See I have to get my wife to hide whatever in gonna try to stash lol. I’m reeeeally hoping for a pound, if I get 12-14, I’ll be happy enough. I’m glad I’m not in flower yet and the auto really with this ridiculous fog coming in again. How about that 40 deg drop this weekend???

1 Like

Yeah, my bones are gonna hurt. We’re going from heat index to wind chill to heat index in the matter of a few days

2 Likes

Mmm I love the smell of aspercreme in the morning

1 Like