First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

That’s what I use. I contacted them a couple weeks ago and they said it has a .1 margin of error before you have to go into troubleshooting. Honestly, though the new one is a lot better. I like going to the hundredth

2 Likes

I called him when I saw it. I knew my phone had been messed with but just didn’t know how.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s like MySpace days. Couldn’t leave shit open around people

3 Likes

Thank God I’m not on any social media anymore lol. Well this forum is it, but ya.

2 Likes

I was upset not gonna lie u was leaving…I was loosing a growmie

2 Likes

Say I appreciate that. Even if I did have to stop, I’d still be lurking here. Would have to see how many different colors you press. That sxxx looked like it was from Ghostbusters II.

Was my 1st time getting that color and I hope I do again. Next time ima be ready 4 the amount it comes off. I had stuff falling from the sides

2 Likes

Okay

Okay

I’m totally confused now

@Bluntsmoke My brother in law messed with my phone and posted that I was scrapping and leaving.

3 Likes

Oh ok :joy:

1 Like

@Bluntsmoke I mean I had some issues with a meter, but by the time I saw he posted I couldn’t change it lol.

Think you can still delete it!

1 Like

Didn’t even think about that lol…

1 Like

All the girls got a gallon yesterday, except the auto, she got closer to a half gallon. Her and the BW photo got it at exactly 1050ppms. The BB and GDP got it at 1145. Some minor defol here and there.

I know I’m going to have to defoliate more soon. Should I wait until they are showing pistils? Before? Or does it matter?

I also rearranged them. The BB and BW are under the qb288, and the GDP and PB Auto are under the Viparspectra.

3 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien I’ll leave ya alone after this one. It’s cool to mix 5 gallons of Jack’s, drop a couple air stones in it and use it over a few days right? I’ll pH and add the fish sh!t as needed.

2 Likes

Air stones will mess with pH so as long as you check it before watering have at it homie

4 Likes

I’m only going to pH what/when I need

2 Likes

Yes, with the airstone, watch for a faster pH drift. But that is really dependent on base water buffers, but the extra O2 and evap will likely result in a faster drift. I circulate my rez with a small pond pump on its side in bottom of rez on a timer for 5 mins every 3 hours.

Sorry I responded before seeing @Underthestairs already ribbed ya on that.

3 Likes

Ok the pH drifting is ok. It’s not going straight from bucket to plant. I was just thinking of using the airstone to keep it well mixed over the few days I’d use it.

Edit: or will the faster pH drift occur after pH’ing and feeding as well?

1 Like

Jacks holds well without the air stones. I’ve kept a mixture up to 4 days and the ph was still spot on.

5 Likes