First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Nice shot right there man :call_me_hand:t2: humidity still kicking? Hope that drops asap for you.

1 Like

You may be able to tame them yet…

1 Like

Hold on aren’t the SSH photos in that grow?

1 Like

Yep. Running 12/12 so they go straight into flower at maturity.

1 Like

Ok ok I understand now. Minimal veg so they finish right behind the autos?

1 Like

Yes and no. More so for space. But, ya, also to have them finish close. Should be within 3-4 weeks of the autos. I think those will be done first week of new year.

Oh yeah everyone warning you how big the SSH will get my bad I’ve been reading and typing too much today. SSH is one of my all time favorite smokes. It’s one of the ones I used to grow under the HPS back in the day. Can’t wait to see your bud structure. The growth genetics were wicked interesting on that strain. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

That batch of seeds gave me some really funky genetic foxtailing. I gave my buddy this one he called HydraBud because it grew 5 or 6 spires out of the top. I’ll try to find some pictures

2 Likes

@Underthestairs that sounds wicked funky I don’t mind the foxtailing and I’d love to see some funky foxtailed buds :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:not trying to be disrespectful I’m just out of likes
SUPERSILVERHAZE was my PlayStation password way back

2 Likes

Utterly unruly

3 Likes

Looks like she just wants to take over!!!

1 Like

If I didn’t pay attention in there I would end up with sticky eyebrows :rofl:

2 Likes

Or stuck to your head!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

That is HILARIOUS!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy: you should have tied them together with string when you harvest and worn it like a crown!!! :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

GrowBro version of Poison Ivy :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Dude how long did you veg those again??

They went like 8 weeks?I tell you… it was the purple haze being sick that killed me…

1 Like

Woohoo my nephew is getting a tent setup! I “inspired” him lol. He got a bloombus amazon light tho. 95 watter. Gonna let him have my 95w viparspectra so he can get thru flower also.

2 Likes

The Haze babies, are no longer babies. They are starting to really take off. First full runoff feed was yesterday and they apparently loved it. Big time noticable growth.

I’m not sure how the MW baby is doing. I’ve made sure the pH is good. She started with off color growth and her second leaves are getting real twisty. Humidity has been stupid high, but good for her, because we’re going on +12" of rain in 3 days. The first bean didn’t make it, though. So I’m not as surprised that this one isn’t doing great. Still sucks, tho.

And YW was like a foot tall a week and a half ago. She’s an easy 2½ now. GSCE needs another adjustment and minor defol, but I’ll give imthat a couple more days, so I know she’s done recovering from the last defol.

Supastaaaa…

5 Likes

Looking great brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart: :beers:

2 Likes