First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Just beautiful sir !!

3 Likes

Runoff test. Fed ¾ gallon each this morning, then a molasses/microbe feed, just over a quart each, a little while later.

Last feed pH’ed to 5.83 at 1025ppm for both

Yeti Wedding Auto out…
pH… 6.01
PPM…1214
Little higher than I’d like, so I’ll open the valves on her drippers a tad to have a little more runoff. Not bad, though.

Girl Scouts Cookies Extreme Auto out…
pH…5.89
PPM…1178
I like these numbers a little better.

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: youre blowing my mind!

3 Likes

Lmfao …don’t sleep on her …she ain’t even gonna notice …telling you I’ve fed them pretty much everything and they just eat it hahaha

Every day I am defoiling large leaves …and every day they give me the middle finger right back and I take more off …
And it honestly looks like I’ve done nothing lol

5 Likes

My YW was hungry… endless hungry

3 Likes

Mine is, too. I thought I was crazy but no, she just keeps taking what I give her and acting like she’s never been fed.

3 Likes

I couldn’t believe it. I bumped her up just over 1200 PPMs and she still started fading her green

4 Likes

She’s taking it all like a champ. The GSCE isn’t doing bad either. They’re getting the same feed. Tomorrow is the rest of this bucket, so I’m going to start adding the Beastie Bloomz. Gonna see how they like it at about 1100 going in.

5 Likes

@Graysin trichomes already!!!

7 Likes

SWEET!!! Looking good! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Happy Turkey Day, everybody!

6 Likes

Thank you @Borderryan22 we hope you enjoy your day as well. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! @Graysin

3 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey::maple_leaf:

You as well, @Fatz1973 @Lacewing and everyone else this fine day. :100::v:

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving my friends​:pray::pray:

3 Likes

Yes! I love it when rh totally spikes into upper 70%'s and I have to run the dehumidifier, then temps hit mid 80’s! Espeeeeecially when the plants are reeeeally starting to make some buds. :unamused::unamused::unamused:

Oh, and then this sxxx happens!

It had a weak base and wobbled. My daily smoker. There’s probably 3 grams of completely disgusting, make you see sideways, residue in this thing. Had it for 6 months and haven’t cleaned it once.

3 Likes

Her last gift to you

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOO……………!!! I hate breaking my glass!!! :pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

The smaller of the SSH younguns. 3 weeks topside today…

7 Likes