First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

:rofl::rofl::rofl: not quite anymore lol

2 Likes

Queen wrote a song about her …and she makes the world go round …hahahah
Plant is crazy man …I thought mine were beast mode at 42 days or so …seriously @Borderryan22 your yeti takes the cake of all I have seen so far and I’ve seen six flower so far …I mean the stalk is like sick looking …awesome work

3 Likes

Man you aren’t doing so bad yourself sir !!! Plant is looking nice I have yet to try a photo indoors ,this is my first time using an indoor tent
I chose the yetis because the genetics make me look like I know how to grow cannabis by themselves …so I figured if I screwed up too much I’d still harvest something lol

2 Likes

This was earlier…

7 Likes

This is almost embarrassing …I’m being pummeled literally

3 Likes

Lmfao it’s like the Walt Disney creators did yours,it looks more magical or majestic

3 Likes

Thank you @Lacewing my first ILGM indoor grow. I appreciate the kind words. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I was feeling left out. :rofl:

5 Likes

@Fatz1973 … i just bend the wire fuzzie tie down under the lip of the bucket. Makes it easy to slide around and adjust. :sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Gold Leaf best I’ve got right now.

6 Likes

@NUG61 yeah that would be nice to move them. On a couple I’ve got wicked tie downs on one side of the pot but plenty of room in another area. Some are too close for sure. Gotta keep the airflow high until they stretch and I can separate them in the net. Thank you for the time and suggestion. Will tying down at this point increase the yield? I’m only at day 11 since I flipped. Thank you again very much. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes it will increase your yield. When you lay the branch flat, the lower nodes on the branch then grow straight up making them their own top. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just like @NUG61 said. You can control how many tops you want. The nebula mainline i pisted a few days ago will make 8 main colas. Training and defoliating properly can have monster yields. I’ll probably get 3-4 oz off of each auto. If they were photos still in veg, I could keep training and bending and get a half pound each

3 Likes

Thanks @Borderryan22 I’m just hoping I do better than my first grow. We spent almost 2k on my setup and my wife wasn’t very impressed with my 3.5 oz. haul for my first 3 plants(bag seeds) I tied down 72 stalks on all 3 I hope I get at least a lbs. this time. I have never grown purchased seeds from a store. I am growing blind right now it feels like. Thanks man I just didn’t know since I’ve flipped if I should continue to tie down if the centers will have time to stretch before they go full flower. Your plants are insane. I hope my autos behave similarly. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

They get better and better. I only started growing a year and a half ago and indoor just a year. You really get a feel for qhat they Iike and need. Trust me, I’ve spent an assload and well over half is in boxes, sitting unused.

1 Like

Got some knuckles on these babies!!!

YWA…

GSCEA…

SSH youngsters…

MW baby…

All of them…

6 Likes

Can I get in on this lighter next to some thick grass theme too?? Roflmao

6 Likes

Lol you can start a youtube channel sticking lighters next to random objects for size comparison.

4 Likes

And still bring more value than the Kardashians :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Lmfao …next we can all light them and hold them in the air like we are at some metal ballad show !!

5 Likes