First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

I’m also loving the bottom watering thing …gonna probably stick with it for a while …may come up with some easier way to water them tho …it ain’t easy hahaha

1 Like

My favorite post you’ve ever made :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

@Lacewing very lovely work

4 Likes

Haha I agree that is hysterical and thank you kindly sir I have no idea what I’m doing tho …hahaha

I really can’t wait until his ssh is like a bush they are gnarly plants to defoliate

1 Like

I may try that next go, with the bottom feeding. Just jab a couple of stakes in the bottom of each bag and see how it doesn. At least on one maybe. And i think i have about 3 or 4 leaves close to that size. I can tell which ones are gonna be problems probably tomorrow :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Lol I can’t …so as much as I don’t want to take work habits home …they say every leaf with a purple stem (in the yeti case they are always more red” and any growing “inward” towards the main stem …
So that’s what I’ve been doing slowly …I also want to keep the under canopy clean like lollipop it but just don’t have the heart and some of that lower stuff is actualiy some of the button tops you see from the top down …are coming from very low branch sites

2 Likes

I only grabbed under growth and the monster fan leaves. Spread her out a tad more. I really meant that because of how dang fast she’s growing lol.

2 Likes

How far into flower are you? Looks very very nice!! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

How far into flower are you man? Those are autos blowing out like that? Where are the SSH in that jungle? Can’t wait to try autos next. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’m about 10 days into flower at the most …
I think Bordy is right behind me but his are flowering even harder than mine lol …
Autos are a blast especially these yeti wedding seeds
I’ve only grown 1 other auto a seedsman mimosa that gave me 9 grams dry hahaha …so Genetics definitely make a difference if u ask me

2 Likes

I bought the Wedding Cake. I figured that would be an easy strain to break in with. Can’t wait to watch you guys race. It’s only been 10 days since I flipped put in 72 tie downs yesterday so I’m way behind. Both grows look fantastic. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

You put in a lot of work there. Will be rewarding!

3 Likes

Thank you @GreggT next time I buy new pots I’m going to go around the rim and drill my anchor holes. I killed my fingers using my wife’s cuticle tool to make all the holes. I bought the clips but I don’t think I’ve got enough to do all 3. :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Cuticle tool? LMAO. fingers will be sore tomorrow if not already!!

3 Likes

@GreggT brutal on the fingers!!! :joy:

4 Likes

Dammit man!!!

3 Likes

Lol they are autos! Girl Scouts Cookies Extreme and Yeti Wedding (Wedding Cake x Samsquanch OG). Bro I’m telling you the YW is onky 36 or 37 days old. I mean since she sprouted, right at about the same point as @Lacewing. Very first pistils just over 2 weeks ago. The GSCE is only 33 or 34 days up and is basically staying the same 3 days behind the whole time! The Super Silver Haze are photos, and there’s a Maui Wowie photo also. The photos are in 1 gallons with the hazes getting their first full runoff feed tomorrow morning. They are about 2½ weeks up and the Maui Wowie is about 5 or 6 I think.

2 Likes

Have you noticed a dramatic change in growth with the auto feeding or was that more for convenience? I can barely see the other plants off to the side in the photo. In the last week those things have just insanely accelerated. You and Lacewing are going to have sick flowers. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Strictly convenience lol. Only been running it 3 days or so. I can hardly get the YW out the door so i needed something that will help me from moving them so much.

2 Likes

Wedding Cake is great but be ready for a slow flower transition. Seriously you’re going to give up hope about 2 weeks after you see the first pistils
And then you’ll turn around and bam there’ll be buttons.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so proud of your little girl.

4 Likes