First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Thanks so much Doc!! He’s getting good at posing!

3 Likes

These look cloudy to you???

9 Likes

All clouds all the time to my eyes.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinkin. I guess I’ll throw a big jar in the dishwasher and chop her in the morning. Still just in awe at how fast she finished. I’m not sure if I’m going to water dry/cure the main or the side buds.

2 Likes

Cloudy my azz, they went from clear diamonds, to solid white pearls. She’s ready to go to dinner. :sunglasses: :heart: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I laughed out loud at this for some reason.

2 Likes

Nice and plasticky just like I like ‘em.

3 Likes

I’m not anxious to chop her, but I have plenty of couchlock. I really wanna try this water cure out also.

1 Like

GORGEOUS. Ripe and ready nice work buddy

2 Likes

Less than 6 weeks flower also. :person_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I bookmarked your tric pic to use as a perfect example for others.

7 Likes

Wow, thank you, kinda feel honored :blush::blush:

3 Likes

Can’t believe I’m about to dunk freshly chopped buds in here…

6 Likes

Personally, I think this may be a solution looking for a problem. But what do I know?

4 Likes

Well, me being the indecisive person I am, I decided to skip the wet cure with FFA Shorteigh and go with the old hang, trim, Grove Bag method. I don’t want to risk losing any buds, she’s just not big enough for the test.

But her sister, who’s about twice her size, will be put to it. I’ll only water cure what should dry out to about 1/4oz with her. Here she is, now, all alone…
20220928_094216

FFA Shoredeigh is alone in the dark. Here’s a wet trim sample from the bottom. Smoke report coming soon…

8 Likes

Do let us know how it woks out.

1 Like

Rolled up the little FFA sample. Wife got to stay home today so we enjoyed it on the back porch. Uplifting, stress relieving. About 2/3 in the wife doubled over in her chair and said, “Whooooa…” Then sat right up with a big grin. Of course being a sample the taste was way off, but I want to say there was kind of a nutmeg flavor at the end. Can’t wait to try her when she’s cure a couple weeks.

2 Likes

Omg! Isnt water curring supposed to be if you have pwm?

2 Likes

Not necessarily. It’s suppose to be a much cleaner, but less aromatic and flavorful, smoke. From reading up on it, that’s about the only downside, the loss of the terp profile. I was going to do half this one, but said nah in case I lost it for some reason or another. Just gonna do part of the next one as a comparison.

3 Likes

Your trichome pics are awesome! gonna be my go to like @AfgVet , got that shiz bookmarked!

that sounds awful!

3 Likes