First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Same here. I try, but.

1 Like

I donā€™t even pretend to try anymore

I donā€™t think many people have much to learn thumbing through my trainwreck of a ā€œjournalā€ :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao. My other one looked more like a prozac grow diary lol.

2 Likes

Did it? I didnā€™t notice. :rofl:

2 Likes

Mine looks like a ā€œoh wait, I have not updated in a monthā€¦hereā€™s the plant, looks exactly the sameā€¦see you in a month or so

2 Likes

I mean I may have gotten a little emotional here and there :wink:. Total 180 on this grow, though.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t hurt that youā€™ve learned a ton, and have seen how resilient these ladies can be.

1 Like

I can give say without a doubt, 99% of what Iā€™ve learned is from you and everybody on this forum. Iā€™m not on any other. And Iā€™m not huge at typing a sxxx load of weed searches in my Google.

1 Like

Iā€™m also not on any othersā€¦ I couldnā€™t handle trying to interact with more than I have here. Now that Iā€™ve got the new job I feel like I barely have time to stay up to date on here as it is.

Itā€™s always easier for me to help when you can see that people have been reading for answers. Youā€™ve certainly done your share

1 Like

I almost donā€™t like putting info on new topics, but Iā€™ve been given so much knowledge, itā€™s like it has to be given away.

Itā€™s only fair to give back what youā€™ve taken.

I try to jump in when I can so the heavy hitters can sit back and help people whoā€™ve been around trouble shoot the bigger things and not get so bogged down by the newbie crap I jumped on the forum to wank about

1 Like

Peek-a-booā€¦

PoisonBerry Autoā€¦

2 Likes

Yup. One and done for forums. Glad this was the one I landed on.

4 Likes

Same. Helluva place to stumble into. Better than college.

3 Likes

Man, let me tell ya, I had to get the big clippers for this one. I was lucky my wrist didnā€™t break just from holding her up for this shot. I almost didnā€™t even want to post this :man_facepalming:t3:.

One thing, though, her smell right now, is definitely telling me to get a bigger, better fan and filter system. I cut, washed and hung her up to drip dry, then I took my dog for a run. I can smell her out frontā€¦ Of my neighbors house :grimacing:. Iā€™m going to hang her in grow room. Rh has stayed between 50-55% and temps in upper 60ā€™s. Should only take her about 4-5 days.

Wife should still be happyā€¦

5 Likes

Tasty looking buds man.

I feel you on ventilation! I just ordered my AC infinity t6 last night. Should be a nice upgrade from the cheap piece of junk that came with my Mars Hydro kit

3 Likes

This one had a smell in the tent, but that was if it was open and I had the filter down because of rh or low temp or whatever. Not strong, though. But if I have another of her (better freaking be bigger too lol)and then the 3 photos flowering at the same time at some point, then out of precaution I gotta get another.

2 Likes

Day 13 beginsā€¦

I guess they took the transplant well. All standing up nicely. And the PoisonBerry Auto popped up overnight, also. She seems more promising then previous PB attempts, as she germed and sprouted in a shorter time frame.

Almost 5 nodes on the bigger girls, so itā€™s getting close to start trying some LST. I think that Yelena, the Black Widow, will be my fim/topping candidate. I donā€™t know what to do, if anything, to Betsy, the Grand Daddy Purple. She may just ride. Lou-Lou, the Bruce Banner, will have to get some kind of training. She isnā€™t really growing faster as far as more new growth. She is just bulking up much more than the others.

Anyways, a few mlā€™s for the PB some time today, and thatā€™s it.

Here they beā€¦

PB.

BBā€¦

BWā€¦

GDPā€¦

4 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien @Underthestairs

With LST, what node do you usually wait to appear, before bending them over?

And with topping/FIMming what node do you wait for?

Iā€™ve read 5-6 for topping and FIMming. And LST basically whenever. The 4th set of leaves are developing so Iā€™m thinking like 5-7 days for topping/FIMming? IDK.

Same 5-6 for meā€¦Just an educated guess that the root structure has gotten in full gear and your not gonna stress em so much to get a negative response, even with a topping/FIM. Plus, Iā€™m a little heavy handed, so gentleness with them is not my forte.

Using that last photo - at least twice that size and when the stem is a good green and slightly ā€œflutedā€.

At this stage there isnā€™t much to LST except the main, its just a bunch of tiny, tiny branches and some fan leaves - although I see plenty of pics here with folks LSTing the fan leavesā€¦ Huh? head scratchā€¦

4 Likes