First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Got a lawyer to finally see me for a sit down on Friday.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been using grow dots for the last several grows and man, I donā€™t know if it can get any easier. Iā€™m running bluemats so I just dump a couple gallons of water in a bucket every other day. I donā€™t even ph. Also do a recharge feed once a week and add in some epsom salt from mid-late flower.

1 Like

Hey, i just thought, Iā€™ve only got autos in the tent now. Can i switch the light back up to 18/6?Theyre 4Ā½ weeks in flower.

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure you couldā€¦ but Iā€™m curious to see what @MeEasy has to say about thisā€¦ :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Are you planning on adding in more photos right now? If not Iā€™d just stick to what theyā€™re at.

1 Like

Nah, not dropping anything for a couple months. Siiiiiiiiigh

1 Like

Thanks for the tag Sir @kaptain3d :grinning: hey B :wave: I donā€™t think itā€™s necessary as long as you are hitting a good dli but if youā€™re not you can definitely switch the schedule. I would probably do it slowly like add an hour every few days just so thereā€™s a limited amount of stress

3 Likes

After the replies, I think Iā€™m just going to leave it where itā€™s at. I believe my DLI is around 48. One looks like she could finish in the next 2-3 weeks. Probably drop her some to lower DLI in a week or so. Other still has maybe 4. Thanks for the replies gentlemen!

5 Likes

Glad to hear about the attny. Hope it goes well.

3 Likes

Skywalker OG solo cup funrun is officially complete!!! Bagged a final dry weight of 17.4gā€™s. Buds are rock freaking solid. Probably the most solid buds Iā€™ve grown yet. Super freaking sticky and resinous. The smoke? Even before curing, itā€™s like, well. Stop reading and go watch the review from Janie on the seed site. Canā€™t wait to grow one out, full size.

6 Likes

What might I be looking at here? Earth Dust grow outside. Almost 3 weeks flower. Been in upper 90ā€™s again, low humidity.

3 Likes

Them be bug marks. Havenā€™t been able to pinpoint which bug but same happened here, down the street.

4 Likes

Ok, then heavy Jackā€™s application it is. I think they may actually be flies. Being close to the beach they kinda hover the neighborhood and my neighbor has chickens. One landed on my foot and bit hard enough to draw blood. No, my backyard isnā€™t full of trash. It makes sense, though, since flies sxxx and vomit when they land. I watched one do that little splotch yesterdayā€¦

2 Likes

Jacks did very little for me. The bugs here are relentless.

1 Like

I know what you mean. I spray and they just get annoyed. They come back with buddies.

OH MY FXXXING GAWD!!! This is the biggest mosquito Iā€™ve ever seen, alive, dead, picture, video, in any physical form. Jurassic Park Mans cane doesnā€™t have sxxx on this thing. It is easily over an inch. You think @BobbyDigital are joking when we say bugs are crazy here???

4 Likes

Man, sheā€™s like a day shy of 5 weeks. Iā€™m not even looking at the trichs on her taller sister for at least a week. But Shortie, here, is saying sheā€™s only got about a week. Sheā€™s also getting purple stemmed trichomes! Iā€™ll get a few more pics later, the scope died on me while I was shootingā€¦

5 Likes

They do say that everythingā€™s bigger in TEXAS lol.

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1501379840895
At least it aint these :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

And @NUG61 for the Win!! :trophy:

2 Likes