First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

I love the way outdoor plants look. Looking forward to the day I can put some in my yard. I told my old lady dont even look at houses that dont have a back yard. Then I told her not to look for houses that dont have a room for growing and to plan a way to include a new grow room into the loan price. She said we will call it renovations and sneek a few grand into it. I said 10? She frowned and said to go a lil lower then all that…I said no! and we both laughed.
I just hope the economy recovers enough for me to afford to own a house.

3 Likes

We could buy our house for probably around 120. But it would take that much to get it up to par. Sxxxty foundation, old plumbing, needs flooring, horrible old siding they don’t even make anymore, tree roots have ruined front and back yards. We’ve been considering staying for 3-5 more years, or until my step daughter graduates, and have been looking at New York. State, not city lol.

3 Likes

Oh man, I moved from AZ to MN years ago, then 4 years later moved right back. Its so fuxen cold up there!

3 Likes

Skywalker OG was ready for the box. Only had to nip a couple of leaves after snipping the buds from the main branch. Should hit a fat half O with her. I’m ready for her to cure for a couple of weeks, because she already smells bomb!

2 Likes

She’s so shiny. Mind the unfinished trim. She’ll get that Thursday or Friday…

9 Likes

Dude that’s some frosty smoke. Wish you cloned it

1 Like

3 Likes

Dude no kidding. There wasn’t anything to clone before she flowered, though lol. I don’t have anything to clone with either. She’s pretty dense too. I wonder if her being dead like a day and a half before actually chopping her had an effect on the dry.

2 Likes

The 4th pic looks like a sleeper.

Nothing but sugar :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :yum: :yum: :yum: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lately I’ve been using the neoprene collars from my clone box and just floating the cutting on top of water. They get roots in 10-14 days and all I gotta do is change the water regularly. Bet stuff you just throw in a cup would do the same.

3 Likes

Since I started a year ago, I’veharvested about 12 strains. She’s easily in the top 3. Going to let her cure as long as possible.

3 Likes

So just ph’ed water, and some sort of plug to hold it up?? All I have is autos going, but next photo run I’m doing I’d like to try and clone.

3 Likes

I never even used to pH. Literally tap water in a cup. I was trash about changing water… kinda like my cloner :rofl:

2 Likes

I got that way the last couple of weeks with the solo cup lol.

1 Like

That definitely works fine. Since I have a big ol’ reservoir with premixed, I just steal that to hand-water and to fill my cup for clone water. So pH’d Jacks mix with some Tribus, mostly. But tap is cheap and easy.

1 Like

I try to change the cloner every couple days. I toss a solo cup of my premixed Jack’s into it. I haven’t put microbes in it, but I’m getting some really nice roots out of that thing.

We’ve got a basil clipping that should go in soil probably a week ago.

1 Like

I pretty much keep a bucket of premixed Jack’s. Lands on 6.4 and stays under 6.7 for about 4-5 days. The more simplified techniques I’ve been using have been giving me better quality harvests. But I’m not even sure what I want to run next. I know 2 of your YWA’s are going down, but I have to narrow down 2 photos. But I’ll try to clone one of the 2.

2 Likes

What a wonderful thing.

3 Likes

You know i preach less is best :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes