First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Go 4 it

1 Like

Gotta shake off this turkey coma. If not tonight, then tomorrow they’re going into the bags.

Haha yea I wanna transplant mines 2 but uts 2 early on sex

2 Likes

generally i’ve ready when the leaves overhang the outer edges of the container, which you’re at :slight_smile: they look nice and healthy

3 Likes

@TheVirginian Thanks a lot! I’m going to give the tent a good sweep and wipe down later, then start expanding coco, so by tonight, they’ll be in their forever homes.

3 Likes

I like to do it when there is enough of a web of roots holding the coco together and before they begin to get root bound…keeps em stretching and exploring…$.02 thats usually about the time the roots start poking out the weep holes.

4 Likes

I’ve gotta get a couple things lined up for this dog this morning, but I’m going to go ahead and throw them in the bags this afternoon/evening. The BW doesn’t have quite the root structure, but the other 2 are ready. I think the auto will sprout by this evening, as well.

2 Likes

I’m with @Pet_de_Chien on that one. Once the roots can hold the mediums shape I’m ready

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure GDP is a virtual basket of roots holding it together. I may wait a day or two on the BW. Thanks growmie.

Hope everyone is recovering well from yesterday.

2 Likes

@Underthestairs @Pet_de_Chien @SilvaBack203 @Mr_Wormwood

Transplant question…

I’ve only transplanted autos that stayed outside. Is it ok to take them outside to transplant, then bring them back in? Maybe 15-20 minutes each. Asking outta precaution.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be a problem, just stay away from other outdoor plants incase they have mites or other critters.

3 Likes

I’m going to expand the coco and fill the bags, then give a good spray of CJDB before transplant. As soon as they are secured in their homes, light mist, then back in the tent. I literally doused our house with spectricide a couple of weeks ago, and treated inside. As soon as it gets cold here, all the bugs try to move indoors. We get flying roaches here the size of hummingbirds

2 Likes

If u have mykos I would put in the hole u make 2 transplant it really helps the ladies not get shocked

@Pet_de_Chien last question until the next

These granules. Should I use them for the transplant and save the WP for waterings? Or just use the rest of the WP for the holes since there’s maybe a tablespoon left in the pack?

3 Likes

I put the granular in the holes and use the wp for watering.

2 Likes

Use 4 the transplant

3 Likes

Copy. Thanks guys. Will update this evening.

2 Likes

What he said.

2 Likes

1 canna Coco brick took exactly 3 gallons of Jack’s water. 1 brick filled 3 - 3 gallon bags about 1 or 2 cups shy of perfectly full. Future self reference.

Ppm’ed to exactly 1150. pH’ed to 5.8.

GDP was like butter. Out of the cup, into the bag, like it wanted it. BB and BW didn’t quite have the root structure and were a little touchy, but I think they’ll be ok. I followed up with about 6oz of feed each, a few inches from the stem to get the Mykos a little more damp. Couple of drops for the auto still in the cup.

What would be a good place to start with feeding from here on out?

1 Like

Ring around the planties till good and damp, I feel like I was around 1 cup and watering every other day. I don’t document very well… so I can’t fully remember

1 Like