First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Bruh it’s gonna suck lol. I usually knock off all the bigger, easy to get leaves before hanging, but I just cut all the branches and hung them. I’m gonna get an aaaaaassssssss loooooooooaaad of keif, though.

1 Like

Good stuff man now just b patience

1 Like

I’m trying, I’m trying lol

1.3g of Purple Punch/GFOG.

.7 extract

Slather the inside a paper, lay some flower roll it up. Slather the outside and roll some more flower around that (I’d have used keif if I had some, soon tho). Slather the inside of another paper and wrap the first coated j with that. I don’t put oil/dab/whatever on the outside of the joint. Always a paper on the outside so the smoke isn’t just wisping away.

6 Likes

Moonrock in a paper baggie eh?

1 Like

Basically :rofl: it took my wife and I an hour to smoke it. I kept crashing on the couch. First night kid free in a while.

6 Likes

Gave the autos that are still in solo cups their first soak yesterday, so as soon as they are dry enough, which will probably be Thursday, they go in 3 gallon bags. About to mix a half gallon of Jack’s for the Skywalker OG and adding a half shot of Beastie Bloomz.

Cream Caramel CBD came down yesterday and is hanging in her entirety. I pieced out the Purple Punch and GFOG’s when I chopped them, and they will be ready for a loose trim and the sweat box on Thursday, possibly Friday. Then, most likely on Sunday, I’ll have some totals. I think the GFOG and Purple Punch will be around 6 or 7oz between the two. CCCBD will mostly be made into concentrate.

6 Likes

Both Forbidden Fruitz Autos started showing pistils. They’re sitting in 3 gallon fabric pots os fresh Roots Organic 707 loaded up with Dynomyco. Gave them each a shot of Jack’s mixed at 3.7/2.4/1.2.

Crazy8 Monkey Fruit Auto is in the 5 gallon bag of FFOF that has been cooking with Earth Dust Base for almost 3 weeks. She got the Dynomyco treatment, too, but only got plain, filtered tap water. I will top dress the Boost this weekend as she will probably be ready to transition soon.

GFOG and Purple Punch will be ready for the sweat boxes first thing in the morning. And Cream Caramel CBD has about 4 or 5 days left to hang.

Skywalker OG is all by herself in the tent, now. She’ll be there, alone, probably until she finishes. Court was rescheduled from the 30th of this month to the 17th of next month, so I just may be able to see her through. Not dropping anything, though.

5 Likes

17 is a powerful number. Its Q in the alphabet.

1 Like

GFOG loose trimmed and in the box. Purple Punch will be ready for the move to her box tomorrow.

Here’s some GFOG shots before being sealed up to sweat until Saturday. Ready for the final weight!..

10 Likes

Beautiful buds my friend

1 Like

Thank you sir. She didn’t lose any smell at all.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 whats the difference in sweat and hang dry? I don’t have a clue but am curious is one method preferred or easier or better cure method?

1 Like

Looking good my friend.

1 Like

I hang dry for a few days, but I have a really dry and warm environment I can’t get around. Average like 45-50%, and 70-75°. It makes the outside of the buds dry faster than the inside and the stems. Putting the buds in a small box allows the moisture left in the stems to “sweat” out through the flowers slower. I use empty diaper boxes lol. Just tape the top and open the little handle holes on the side to let air move.

2 Likes

You do have to kind gauge box size with the amount of bud. Too small and the moisture may not move aroubd enough causing mold. That sxxx suuuuuucks. I had to chunk over a half oz of my first harvest 3 days after bagging. Too big of a box, and they may sweat out too fast making crispy nugs.

1 Like

nice harvest…

1 Like

Thank you sir! Still have 2 more hangin!!

1 Like

Beautiful buds Ryan great job brother ⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘ Harvest flowers for you grow bro :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

GFOG was ready to go into Grove Bags. Put 25 grams in 3, and another 16 in 1. Sooo…

Dry smoke… 91g or 3.25oz

Not too shabby. There’s another 10g or so of larf in the freezer. One of the bags is the big tops and it’s not getting touched until at least the end of next month. Maybe closer to Halloween.

Purple Punch is mostly in her box. Her buds are way more dense and there’s more of her, so she will be a solid qp, maybe more. I still have to trim a few more branches.

I’ll get a nice surprise from either one at some point, as I dropped the huge chunk of finger/scissor hash in one of the boxes lol.

From these 2 plants alone, I will have more than doubled my first photo run of 3 plants. I also have to finish drying/bagging the CCCBD. I only intend to hang on to an oz of smoke from her, since I’m going to make concentrate with the rest.

Got a 1½ gallon molasses/microbe tea going, with a little bit of liquid fish and seaweed and a couple tablespoons of Earth Dust Boost. This will be for Sunday when I top dress the Crazy8 Monkey Fruit.

No feeding for a couple days since it’s rained pretty good the last few. Except the Skywalker OG. She’s taking almost a pint a day and is only a foor tall. Well, a foot total length. Bent her right in half to get her even. I’ll get pics of her later.

8 Likes

The little incubators! They get me in the Purp household as well. These schools are gonna be the death of me :rofl:

4 Likes