First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

I can Man-Up. I flagged you and now all three of you involved in the conversation are on my permanent ignore list and I am not woke (its really a political/racist term) I just don’t push my biases in public arenas. Adios.

1 Like

I was watching Jesse Waters once and he ran some statistics I found very interseting. The “woke” population is actually only about 1-2% of the total people in America. The issue is, they scream and rant and rave where as those who arent, often are quietest. The “silent majority” its called. If it wasnt for the vast database of knowledge here, Id leave. Im a free speech absolutionist and the amount of energy expelled by others to quiet me vs the easier option of ignoring me baffles my mind. They are snowflakes doin what snowflakes do, fall and melt.
See.

1 Like

To be fair. This is a forum about growing cannabis. Cannabis doesn’t care about politics. Politics is for another time and place.

6 Likes

Facts dont care about feelings. No politics have been discussed.

1 Like

Well, it is certainly bordering on it, and it has nothing to do with growing cannabis.

4 Likes

I wish you had of started just a mere 1 post before this one.

1 Like

Bwahahahahaha @Fieldofdreams you make me and my ol lady laugh so hard just now.

1 Like

Karen’s are always upset for everyone else….

1 Like

Well this escalated quickly. Out of respect for the forum and the many incredible people that have assisted me and others to be able to grow some diggity dank, I’m going to hold my peace regarding the latest posts. That is me, I can’t say who posts what. I will say my post was a nod as to where I stand without needing to really say anything else. My subtle apologies to straying from the forum subjects.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Is it safe? Hello? Everybody good? Great. Phew.

Need expert eyes. I’ve got a little foxtailing going on CCCBD, so I’m having trouble gauging whether she’s giving another push or has more foxtailing coming. Lights are at ~900, ~38dli.

Some trich shots…

5 Likes

That second pic looks alot like foxtailing. Im no expert but, it seems like with as close to done as your trichomes are, maybe a lil late for a second push. It doesnt seem like too much light or anything but could be. What about feeding, excess nitrogen either still in soil or too much in nute solution???

1 Like

That’s the molasses. I’ve been going a little heavy with it. They haven’t received nutes in almost a week. I’ll give her just plain water and probably get her outta there by Wednesday. I’m still not too sure how to gauge high CBD strains for harvest.

1 Like

Thats the first place I went…do CBD strains have high probability for foxtail? Google resulted nothing helpful, just generalized info on foxtailing.

1 Like

All the girls r so beautiful wish i had some likes. Great job

1 Like

Feeling a little choppy today…

3 Likes

Purple Punch and GFOG are hanging. They take up more of the rack than my first grow with 3 plants. CCCBD is sitting in the room out of the tent in almost total dark until Monday morning. I gotta rig another rack up. Only the solo Skywalker OG and 3 baby autos are left in the tent. :sunglasses::palm_tree::green_heart:

3 Likes

I felt choppy the morning I left town. Realized I’d never get through all the bud washing before I had to leave so I just left em in the oven for the week. :joy:

2 Likes

I think if I left them going another week I’d be in a coma after they dried. The couple of samples have been between maybe a 7.1-7.8 on my personal potency meter lol. I’m thinking of using all of the CBD plant for edibles.

2 Likes

Haha hit us up after trim jail lol

2 Likes