And the girls got 30ml each

Ppm to 1085.
pH to 5.8

3 Likes

Looking great dude!

3 Likes

11/23
10:00am

PoisonBerry Auto soaking. Paper towel tomorrow, then straight into a 1gallon in roughly 36 hours to replace Suzan.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t find my 1 gallon pots. Think I chunked them when we were suppose to move a couple of months ago. Ordered these little puppies. The PoisonBerry Auto will go straight into one of these. Iā€™m debating transplanting the photos into them before going into the 3 gallon. I doubt I will, as I plan on incorporating LST on at least one.

When is a good time to leave the solo cups? BB is has passed GDP in top growth and roots. BW is not too far behind. Iā€™m thinking a week maybe?

2 Likes

I typically just raise and lower to increase or decrease intensity. I have solar panels so extra energy usage doesnā€™t make a difference

5 Likes

Energy usage is really nothing. If heater or AC donā€™t kick on the whole house only uses about $2 a day. At the height it was at, at 134w I was getting almost 1k ppfd and 80+dli

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard people that use the smaller fabric pots say they would never again unless they had the Velcro side that opens because of how hard it can be on the plants to remove for transplant.

Never tried, so Iā€™m only parroting

But your grow is off to a stick ass start man!

3 Likes

Thanks growmie. Iā€™m going to keep the auto in the 1 gallon and go straight to 3 with the photos

1 Like

Not a whole lot to do with the grow on this little update. Just wanted yā€™all to meet Luca. He came home with us todayā€¦

17 Likes

Congrats man!! Thatā€™s a handsome pup

2 Likes

What a handsome feller!

2 Likes

congrats to yā€™all AND Luca :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks growmies! Heā€™s a big ol sweetie.

5 Likes

Congrats, The GF got one too last weekendā€¦Ill take a pic when he wakes upā€¦ Im calling him Bug.

4 Likes

Awesome! Would love to see him. Bug, I like that. My great uncle had a wire hair terrier named Doodle Bug. Would chase our truck across 300 acres, lose us, then show up on the porch the next morning.
Luca, here, was already named as such, and kids love the Disney movie so it stays. Iā€™m in shock at how well behaved he is for a shelter dog. His paperwork has him as a stray, as well. No way, at all. But heā€™s home for good, now.

5 Likes

Excellent, expect some anxiety behaviorā€¦

4 Likes

Already have him signed up for a 12 week training course.

4 Likes

Munchie enhancers,lol

2 Likes

Lights clicked out before I got some pics, but the roots are looking like lightning bolts on all the girls. BB and GDP are both about Ā½" past the rim of their cups. BW is catching up quick. May already have to feed again tomorrow evening. They soaked up their feed from this morning really fast. Chop chop tomorrow for Suzan. Luca, the dog, gets the chop chop in a month :grimacing:.

3 Likes

A couple early good morning pics. I have to feed later, so Iā€™ll update the root photos, then. Got a little bit of vertical since adjusting the light yesterday. I will adjust the intensity over the couple of weeks or so weeks to have intensity back to 100%. If I can have them at about 18" tall when the flip happens, thatā€™d be nice. Anyways, hereā€™s a couple of group shotsā€¦

9 Likes