First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

About 3 days since i have noticed the yellow leaves i have had yellow leaves on other plants but that was a sign of harvest

Mufuggin Pluto Cut is getting super frosty…

5 Likes

Lights are lacking i know that
For nutrients i use calmag
Npk 056
Pottasium 0 0 50
Regular soil mix coco and perlite
About 14 weeks in flower

Ooh wee. Ok. So your medium. For clarification, d you mean a soil/coco mix with added perlite? If so, I believe you need to pH your feed and water to around 6.0. I don’t mix coco and soil. The soils I use have a little coco added and plenty perlite in them already for drainage.

I’m sure you’ve seen or heard, but I can’t stress enough how important adequate lighting is. Insufficient lighting can cause anything from airy buds and foxtailing, do deficiencies or toxicities.

Those girls are looking great man.

1 Like

Thank you sir. I can only keep up with the pics on your thread lol! But your tents and garden are looking great as well!

1 Like

Haha no problem sir i see the love here and on ig no worries

1 Like

@BobbyDigital did you hear there’s a medical dispensary in downtown now?

1 Like

I heard they were trying for the medical card. Haven’t heard anything since.

1 Like

Thanks for the link fix @BobbyDigital :metal:

2 Likes

Break time. 2 more hours. It’s hot y’all. HOT. And still not hottest part of the day. I’m ready to get home, get some plant therapy in. Gotta get Creepy Crawly Annihilator Auto #2 in the dirt. No solo cup. And straight outside. Like Bane, she’ll be born into it. I give no fxxxs. Jk I give a lot of fxxxs. I think my brain is cooking. :hot_face::hot_face::sunglasses::green_heart::palm_tree:

5 Likes

Last grow, I THOUGHT I utilized all the tent space. This grow, I KNOW I am…

7 Likes

Creepy Crawly Annihilator Auto #2 is in the dirt. Did a 50/50 of FFOF and Roots Organic 707. Mixed it really well yesterday, and put a couple of good layers of Mykos. She’ll only get about 1-2 hours of direct light in the morning, then the rest is fairly shaded. I’ll move her around to accommodate as she grows.

2 Likes

Wife called just before I got off work. “Your plant is doing the sad thing”. She fed it for me and now the Pluto Cut is doing the happy thing…

7 Likes

Sounds like momma knows what to look for…she gonna take yo operation bro…lol :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Lmao shes doing the sad dance

2 Likes

Well THAT wasn’t there an hour ago. Creepy Crawly Annihilator Auto #2 coming in hot! Cut a 1l water bottle in half, spritzed, and covered her up.

2 Likes

Damn im thankful i havent seen nothing yet in my outside girls

2 Likes

I’m almost embarrassed to report on the Annihilator Auto #1. Thank God she’s still not showing pistils lol. The Pluto Cut is getting an almost skunky smell. She looks real good. Wind 90’ed a lower branch but I propped it up and it’s good to go.

3 Likes

Really cant wait 4 my lady 2 have aome bud like that outdoor man

1 Like