First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

They’re cool man… I just released a double seed package today of praying mantis probably 300 and 1500 ladybugs about 3 weeks ago when I bought them all

4 Likes

Ya the one that popped today had about 100 or so it looked like. Scattered them all over the yard. The other is a little bigger but hasn’t opened yet.

2 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart: We put the eggs out in her morning glory so if only one had hatched they’d be free but they both looked to have that dried up egg stuff on and around them

1 Like

This happens within literal seconds of removing the dome. The burnt up tips are from touching the dome. I only have glossy pitchers that I can put over her without cramming her back in the clear cup dome, so I’m going to use one of those. I know it’s rh, but my humidifier is out :weary: Hopefully I’ll only need her covered another couple of days. Pluto’s Cut…

The Cream Caramel CBD is thick and lush. I took a little bit of undergrowth to clear a little room for watering. She lucked out and is staying inside. As much as I’d love a monster growing in the backyard, I just can’t. I’m debating topping her by days end…

Godfather OG is getting where I want her. I topped the mains again and am going to let her go vertical when everything hits the edges of the bag…

Purple Punch is getting close. Only adjustment from here until flip. Hopefully I can do that in about 3 weeks…

6 Likes

Have a clear gallon jug? Make a dome.

1 Like

That’s what I was looking for. I had a clear glass tea jug, the ones with the spout, but I can’t find it anywhere.

1 Like

The big Ziploc freezer bags work really well too…

I don’t know all the details, but at that size, I’m sure your baby would be allright without a dome… :thinking:

3 Likes

Man she just tacos straight the fxxx up though with it off. I’m going to leave it under the glossy pitcher for today. We haven’t had rain in week, but it’s suppose to this weekend. If I don’t kill her before then, I’m transplanting and putting her outside when it’s humid.

2 Likes

Anybody know how to calibrate the Photone app to a 32"x32" using the Diablo 200??? Trying to get this thing dialed in before I get them ready for the stretch. TIA

I just take measurements every six inches around the area. Then move in six inches and repeat until I’m in the center. Then I take an average of those numbers. Bit of a pain in the ass but you only need to do it once

1 Like

My Photone app kept topping out at 900. I had right under the light at full blast. Deleted, restarted phone, reinstalled. Took readings all over the place and average is roughly 900. I’ll dial it in better tomorrow at lights on. Thanks neighbor.

I test at 14” from light. I just keep my lights at 14” from the canopy. As they grow I raise the lights to maintain 14”

2 Likes

Looking luscious brother :sunglasses::v::heart:

1 Like

If I got all the adjustments and math right, then my avg PPFD in the tent is about 995.

Also, been giving the girls in flower 5 - 2.5 - 1.4. I’m going to bump that up it up a notch to 5.5 - 2.6 - 1.5. I’m really only trying to bump the P&K up, so I’m not adding as much part B, in order to keep N on the lower side. Will post pics of them after feeding.

2 Likes

Do you have anything you can make a frame out of and cover in Saran Wrap to make a larger dome?

Even a small box with most of the martial removed like windows…

1 Like

I was thinking of trying to rig something up. I only need her covered for a couple/few more days. I gotta run to Walmart later :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: so I may grab a cheap glass vase. They have fish bowls for $3 but I don’t know that they’re tall enough

1 Like

@Borderryan22 could you begin ’hardening’ an hour or 2 before lights out and then continue uncovered until morning? A less aggressive beginning…

2 Likes

I didn’t think about that! In the afternoon, it’s cooler in the tent because the sun isn’t beaming on that room. Lights go out at 6, so I can see what happens taking it off around 4 or 430. Great tip, thanks!

2 Likes

Quick photo drop. All fed with the adjusted Jack’s…

GSCE#1…

GSCE#2…

Colorado Cookies. The heat is turning only the sugar leaves to tacos…

Knows Candy, still growing :sunglasses:

And White Widow…

11 Likes

The result should be more trichs to protect itself from drying out. Keep her hydrated

2 Likes