First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

You get that on all your photo period plants prior to flipping. If you flip before those show up she won’t transition.

1 Like

Even the hairs? I guess I just didn’t notice them on the last photo grow. I’m chopping the Purple Punch and GFOG up so much there is hardly anything to check. I was wanting to flip in about 3 weeks with the others anyways.

3 Likes

I concur with @kaptain3d @Underthestairs…she’s just one of THOSE girls.

3 Likes

Little huzzie. I’m debating topping her to stall her and keep her close to the same height as the others. I really want to put her outside but daylight hours don’t shorten for like 3 months.

2 Likes

Looks like she’s showing ya she’s a female, agree with @kaptain3d and @Underthestairs :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking a couple times about getting a blackout hunting blind to be able to control dark cycle for outdoor plants. The only problem with that is you’re a slave to your yard until she’s harvested.

Maybe someone needs to invent an automated Pac-Man style screen tent that bites down on schedule for blackness.

1 Like

That would be awesome. Just a dome that opens up and closes. Like a convertible

1 Like

Package said 10-20 days to hatch, up to 8 weeks. 9 days…

Sprinkled them things everywhere!!!

9 Likes

@Borderryan22 i love Praying Mantis! Those things are tiny yard warriors lol. Imagine if they were Starship Trooper sized? We’d be f-ed BIGTIME!!!

3 Likes

Very very cool man. That’s my kind of pest control

3 Likes

Yeah I just placed 2 mantis eggs in the gardens… each one is supposed to have 200+ latte ones come out but they all don’t make it. I guess they eat each other and the strongest (about 20%) survive :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

This had 2 in the bag as well. One hatched well over 100. The other is still cookin

2 Likes

No, @repins12, thank you my friend! I can’t wait to get some of these going! Can’t tell you how much I appreciate this!!!

8 Likes

Outta likes again :+1:t2::two_hearts::+1:t2::two_hearts::+1:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Super strong crosses Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I’m glad that you finally got them, my brother. I tried to give you a few, that I haven’t seen many growing. My buddy in Ohio, has the Cobweb’s Resting Place going and is really happy with the plant. 2 of em, I’m growing myself, this run. May the growing gods be smilin on ya, my brother @Dman1969 just got a little over a pound off of my Lucifer’s Big Buddy. Not too bad for a dumb ol country boy, that has no clue what he’s doing :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve seen his LBB it looks like giant bud tentacles they’re so heavy! The names of these alone are great. 3 of the 5 I have outside should be done in about 4 weeks. Maybe 5. I have to get them chopped before I drop anything, my wife was a little hot when I told her how many are going lol. Plus I’ll more than likely be getting a paid for 2 week vacation, with 3 hots and a cot, a couple counties over, really soon. Don’t want to leave my wife with seedlings. Oh man, I’m excited for these!

5 Likes

Gaurd Duty? I hope and not on the inside looking out :crossed_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

Nah, something from a couple of years ago. Either that or county supervision for 20 months. Done and over with in three weeks tops for the former.

2 Likes

Sucks but, sure beats the 20 month thing, for sure :+1:t4:

2 Likes