First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Nice short internodes, she could prove out to be a beast. I’ve seen lots here on this site, that cut out the bottom of the bag and set a small bag on a big to let those roots fly. Let the experiments roll, I’ve planted 1 gallon FFHF right into coco changed my mind mid grow, no probs.

2 Likes

I didn’t think about cutting the bottom. I may do that because I want to see her root mass when she’s done. I may even put her in a 7 gallon pot. Only thing there is that it’s a beeeutch to move if need.

Edit… Forget the 7 gallon, more work than I want. As soon as she dry enough I’m loading up some coco and dropping her in a 5 gallon. Thanks for the idea!!!

1 Like

It sounds like fun… You’ll just have to tweak your pH I bet to find the hybrid sweet spot :metal:

1 Like

Going stronger with the Jack’s brings it down a couple points. I’m going to give the first soak at around 6.2. Next couple of days are going to be make or break lol.

1 Like

@Pet_de_Chien does adding distilled to tap lower pH? Going to try the coco thing I mentioned, and if distilled just lowers pH of tap, I’m going to find how much I need to hit it closer for coco.

1 Like

I don’t think Distilled has anything in it to affect pH or buffer it stable, only EC by simple dilution.
Jacks is mildly acidic, so a stronger mix will likely lower pH, for example my 321 mix I need 25 drops of Down, my 642(7.2/4.8/2.4 really) mix is 5.7.

2 Likes

Ok gotcha.

Anybody else watching the moon pulsate???

3 Likes

About an hour and a half and I’ll be watching

2 Likes

Same. Getting a couple fatties ready now.

1 Like

I’ve got a few coors on ice ready to go

1 Like

Was so cloudy here, I couldn’t even see the moon. :frowning:

1 Like

This was the best I could get

5 Likes

Dang ol street lights pollutin’ the sky…

4 Likes

I’m the a-hole that forgot and slept through it… shame face.

1 Like

@Underthestairs @Pet_de_Chien @BobbyDigital @Fieldofdreams @Caligurl @kaptain3d @OGIncognito @NUG61

Sorry to throw a tag at everybody, but I’m pretty confused here. First CBD strain I’ve grown. Tell me these aren’t pistils. If they are, then I’m dealing with an auto. Been on 18/6 since day 1. She’s 27 days above dirt, so it would make sense to flower now, IF she is an auto.
Cream Caramel CBD…

6 Likes

I don’t think she’s flowering just yet… she’s Just showing you what she’s capable of, imo… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She would be ready to flip, afaik, but you could probably veg her longer if you wish… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

She’s going outside, but not for a few weeks. I guess I’ll give her a few days and if those things don’t pop up everywhere. If they do and she starts getting swollen calyxes, she’s going outside this week lol.

3 Likes

That’s puberty bud. Nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

@Borderryan22 I haven’t attempted a CBD strain yet, could that hair/pistol just be a sign of sex but not bloom to come yet?

1 Like