First timer indoor, new journal: Black Widow, Bruce Banner and GDP photos

Looking great B… then take the top ones but leave the bottom for now… OR take them all, you know that ish is coming right back…lol :sunglasses::v::heart:

2 Likes

Haha i like nugs thinking if tops are in the way and there seriously big then take them too! Haha :ok_hand: :100:

I try to tuck them but sometimes ya cant :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I had the Charlotte’s Dementia in a paper towel for over a day, after soaking her for over a day. Still no crack or tail. Back into the water she goes, until the morning.

2 Likes

The GSCE’s were fed Jack’s at 4-2-1 yesterday and are noticably thicker today. Soooo, since I had to make new feed batches today (GFOG and Cream Caramel CBD get normal strength in Roots Organic) I bumped it up again some. Took the Jack’s to 5-2.5-1.4. Being in a 1 gallon bag and a ½ gallon pot, they get fed every day, sometimes twice for the ½ gallon.

The Colorado Cookies, looking like she’ll be one big bud, isn’t really that big so she doesn’t drink as much. She got 4-2-1 yesterday also and did well. I will hit her with the stronger batch later when she is dry enough…

8 Likes

Damn those are filling out quick :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I topped the first a little late I think, but they are getting thick. Hopefully about 3oz between the 2. I think I can push 6-8 between the WW and Knows Candy. They are just going into full flower, but only 2ish weeks in the FFOF. Maybe see if they don’t freak out with some half strength tomorrow when they’ll need a drink, then start pushing them hard.

3 Likes

I’m thinking more than that Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

As much as they’ve boomed, I think they may be able to take it. They’re growing an inch a day easy, so one time of full strength shouldn’t hurt much if at all.

1 Like

Lookin good :+1:

3 Likes

Sweeeet work brother Ryan :sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Wow beautiful n thick :heart_eyes: :star_struck: those outdoor ladys look amazing my friend. I need to get started on a few outside

1 Like

I feel like you just dropped these beans… why does your own grow always move so slowly? :rofl::rofl:

Looking great man

3 Likes

I was just thinking that lol. Then I went out back and looked at the girls and I swear the WW and Knows Candy grew at least another inch yesterday. I may have given them a quart or so of Jack’s with their last watering, so I may go ahead and just start feeding them. I’m gonna mix some Jack’s at almost 150% strength (5-2.5-1.4) and see what happens :grimacing:

1 Like

Girls r looking great man. I missed alot in 1 day lol

1 Like

I transplanted the Knows Candy Auto 13 days ago from a solo to a 3 gallon and roots are already coming out of the bottom of the bag :sunglasses:

1 Like

Just make sure your PPM don’t climb to high and you’ll be fine

1 Like

Well, uh, I guess my estimates have been off. Knows Candy was 4" only 2 weeks ago. 29 days old :joy::joy::joy:

White Widow was even smaller when she came outside, but she’s been out a few days longer…

7 Likes

They’re still pretty damp right now. I’m gonna wait til they need a drink then check run off and go from there. With their growth rate, I’m gonna say fxxx it and feed if under ~1200

1 Like

@Underthestairs here’s a weird idea. The Knows Candy is starting to push roots out of the bag. Instead of letting them air prune, I can put her, 3 gallon bag and all, in a 5 gallon. BUT, and hear me out, what if I filled that with Jack’s loaded coco??? This way I’m not adding a sxxx load of stuff that with FFOF.

Correction for photo above. Knows Candy is 27 days above days.