First timer in a new world

This is my first time ever growing in a tent with a friend.So we was going from flowering to final stage. My friend set timer but didnot transfer back to timer. I had noticed the bottom branchs didnt look the same.I found out tonight it has not been on 12 and 12 for about 2 weeks. What should we do know?Thanks

1 Like

Are you growing photo or auto.

1 Like

Welcome to the community can you post pic ?
Auto or photos?

Switch it back, take it out of reveg to flower again. They’re gonna look funny

1 Like

It depends on if there auto flowers or photoperiod plants if there autos you dont have to worry but if photoperiod plants im not sure just put them back on a 12/12 cycle i guess

no picts but they are auto feminized purple haze. Thanks

1 Like

They are auto.What i have seen is they are odd little trig branchs going on the bottom of the plant so i have been cutting them off.

Yea those won’t matter anyhow, never made anything of autos so I’ve no comments on lighting now.

I just answer questions members ask directly. Best of luck with the grow

1 Like

Thanks, they were looking good put man i would be pulling leaves everyday! Hope they will havea coming out party now! lol

1 Like

Why was it ever set to 12/12 autos can go all the way to finish at 18-24 hours of light it’s how they’re able to finish flowering in 6-7 weeks as opposed to photos 8-12 weeks

1 Like

@sewerdog if they auto they need to be 18/6 light schedule and some pic help to see how you plants looks, I do auto I had 3 in my tent two on seedling and 1 in final flowering

I recommended 24/0 to or 20/4 I’m in 24/0 and I had more yields

And remember bottom leaf on flowering starting died so if is all about bottom of the plant I should not worry is her final circle

Should i just leave them 18-6 for the rest of the time? Thanks

1 Like

@sewerdog yes you can give her 18/6 until harvest

Thanks for the help

1 Like