First Timer - How Much Longer

Howdy

First time grower looking for help on when to harvest. Tomorrow is 9 weeks since flip 8 weeks since flower pop.

I Don’t want couch lock

Thank you!

Harlequin Kimbo Kush

Green Crack

14 Likes

You’re definitely close, still some clear showing. Mostly cloudy though. If you don’t want any amber or not much I’m thinking about a week or so. I would be checking every day and when you believe you are at 100% cloudy pull the trigger :+1:

9 Likes

Dang that’s beautiful ! Looks good to me you are in the window of chop. :+1::v:

8 Likes

Thanks for the replies. The Harlequin Kimbo Kush is supposed to take 10-12 weeks but looks close. I’ve heard of taking longer than expected but 2-4 weeks early has me confused.

2 Likes

If you dont want couch lock, you’re in the window. I wouldn’t go past a week more.

5 Likes

1st timer huh… damn nice job!

2 Likes

Yep nice fat buds. Any time now

3 Likes

I only dreamed of getting these results on my first grow. Being able to grow crops as shown in the sales brochure was definitely not expected. Reading all of @Hellraiser 's journals was the key to my success. Much love :v:

5 Likes

I’m seeing mostly clear glandular trichomes. I would have said weeks, not days, before reading this post.

1 Like

Yes it is one hell of a journal. Packed with info and he is so generous to share his knowledge and expertise.

3 Likes

Damn first grow ? Looks like you been doing this for awhile

3 Likes

Just my thought.
Be your own judge on chop. You’re looking good @Pre-War
It’s hard to actually say “Now” by a picture.
It’s until you try the finished product you learn the kick of a mule.

1 Like

As pertains the ti green crack photos I agree fully.

For the HKK I’m seeing almost entirely cloudy and few amber. It’s at the start of the window in my eyes. But like other have said it’s preference.

2 Likes

Bro nice job. Looking a1. Thats a pretty plant.

2 Likes

I missed that there were two cultivars. The Kimbo Kush pictures are a little too blurry for me. I can’t tell if the glandular heads are picking up purple reflections off the flower, or if they’re genuinely showing amber. Like I said, I missed the Green Kush tag, but those were the plants I based my comments on.

I’m still seeing a lot of clear glands in the Kimbo Kush, @Pre-War . It’s your call, but I would want to see pictures that are as good as your Green Kush pictures before I made up my mind.

3 Likes

HKK is not nearly as photogenic as GC. I attempted some more pics this morning. I was thinking the ambers shown was from the purple hue of the plant as well based on the clear trichromes. But some ambers do appear amber and not the same purple hue.

I appreciate all the input.

Thanks

4 Likes

Looks less mature in those most recent pics than the originals to me. I’m with @KeystoneCops - give it more time.

1 Like

HKK looks like any day now. GC is still pushing out white pistils. Couple weeks anyway.

1 Like

Pretty looking weed by the way.

I sorta want to try a 1:1 like that harlequin sometime soon. Maybe this fall’s indoor run.

1 Like

Not bad for your first mainline

1 Like