First timer here, this is where im at so far

So, the original plan was to build a 30G spacetote setup, ( 2 30G totes stacked on each other )
which i have and have installed the pc fans on the bottom of the totes to allow air in, i plan on building a carbon filter to add to the top to exhaust the air out and kill the smell… however im starting to wonder if it will be enough space to do 2 plants at once the most, ive been considering buying a 48x24x60 grow tent and goin that route…

the stuff i have already is the following

FoxFarm Happy Frog Nutrient Rapid Growth Garden Potting Soil
Foxfarm Ocean Forest Organic Garden Potting Soil Mix
Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus
3 & 5 gallon cloth grow bags
Foxfarms trio soil nutes ( big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom)
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit
Ph & TDS meter combo

Seeds i have Twisted Tree Autos Orange bubblegum & Twisted Cookies
i also snagged some Mephs recently so ill be having Skywalker, Canna-Cheese, and Sour stomper to add to the list…

my light i went with is Phlizon Newest 900W LED Plant Grow Light,with Thermometer Humidity Monitor,with Adjustable Rope,Full Spectrum Double Switch Plant Light for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower- 900W(10W LEDs 90Pcs)

which im starting to hear isnt really a great light in the end… thoughts???

1 Like

Yeah light upgrade would definitely help. HLG is a good light that will give you good results. What size space are you working with?

29.00 x 19.00 x 18.00 Inches each tote stacked ( 2 totes ) but looking at a 48x24x60 tent

360 HLG light would cover that.

looking at the HLG its def nice, but its a tad outta my price range

Keep me tagged for the ride

1 Like

well i decided to order a tent, so ill be having that soon, may still use the spacetote setup for something else, and still looking at other lights which i may have one narrowed down

1 Like

Got the tent, waiting on light, may start them in the tote setup and finish them in the other onces i get the stuff idk

1 Like

Heres an update so far, went and bought the tent like i stated above, i also had went and got a 240w quantem board from alilbaba so i have that too now, and also picked up a AC infinity t4 fan/ carbon filter setup, now i pretty much just need to clean up and setup