First timer here getting frustrated. Please help diagnose

My girls have been growing well until recently. My blueberry fem seems to be most affected while my gorilla breathe clones (first pic is go) seem to be ok and growing vigorously. Really hoping someone recognizes this symptom as I can’t find it searching online. Details below

What strain- blueberry fem
-Age of plant/what week of flower- about 3 months
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, - organic soil. Promix hp Gaia Green 4-4-4 with EWC all premixed at 1/4 cup per each 5 gallons of soil.
Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF- none
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots- 20 gallon fabric bags
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)- tap and well water 7.5+ has been ok for months. Just picked up ph down in case this is ph issue ( have read in living soil it is water only ph not required)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable- not measured
-Method used to measure PH and TDS- liquid titration and litmus paper
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space- outdoor

-Current Light Schedule- southern Ontario natural daylight
-Temps; Day, Night- day 20c-30c, night 13-19c
-Humidity; Day, Night- not sure

Nutrient deficiency or lockout from bad ph.
So ph and ppm needs to be figured out to answer properly.

3 Likes

Does pph apply to organic soil?
My probe shows soil at approximately 7.
Litmus and liquid ph drops show water at 7.5+.
Is it ok to ph down to 6.4 or so and flush in living soil? I tried this yesterday on the blueberry to see if it helps any (have some back up girls going in case I fry her)
Thank you for replying also

@BetrayedSoul got you on the pH… You need to be in the 6.2 to 6.5 range so we can eliminate nute lock out …are you feeding anything ?..:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Dry amendments from Gaia green.
I premixed my promix HP with 1/4 cup per each 5 gallons of medium- Gaia 4-4-4 all purpose and worm castings. Let that cook for 3 weeks before planting in the bags.

1 Like

Did you perhaps got the leaves wet when the plant was outside ?..:sunglasses::v:

100% yes. Seen rain once and early morning watering

The leaves will burn when they wet and in the sun or under lights due to the magnifying effect …how many times do you water ?..:sunglasses::v:

@Myfriendis410 do you know any members that do living soil that can help the OP ?

@Mrcrabs I think is a living soil grower…

1 Like

I do living soil sis…just saying …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

That looks like calcium def: Promix HP does need supplemental Calcium so might think about adding some powdered gypsum or vermiculite.

2 Likes

@Arrow I am not a sis but have been called it a couple times through life lmao.

2 Likes

There is a definite heat issue here as well, brown spots is calcium and the leaf edges are magnesium… Look at the other plant and you will also notice the tacos and serrated edges picking up…this is not a single issue…:sunglasses::v:

LoL …:joy: sorry about that bud… I have made this mistake a couple of times before…I’m sure to make it again …:wink::joy::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Chasworks here you go brother …:sunglasses::v:

Bro this is priceless knowledge to the new guy, such as myself I’m dealing with deficiency as well, and yeah guys el tell you how to FIX the issue, but seldomly is it explained what supplement, gives what symptoms, for me “brown spots is cal, leaf edges is mag” was something extremely helpful thanks!!!

1 Like

There are many very accomplished growers on this forum, all have different styles, techniques, regime’s etc …my advice to any new grower is to find ONE that is doing what they want to do, and follow that ONE person till you have found your feet…don’t complicate the issue, and ask questions, nobody on here is going to laugh at you…read and read a lot…all the best with your grows…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks bud but I’m pretty familiar with the forum, and have my go to’s for specific issues as I do bubble bucket DWC, auto pots and coco, So i have my assembled team for each, and they’ve been more than I can ever ask for, and I’m not sure I’d be where I am right now without em,

1 Like

2 Likes