First Timer - GSCE

Trendkill was such an underrated album.

2 Likes

The Terry Date mix of the reinventing the steel album sounds incredible also

Each girl got a gallon of water w/molasses and kelp yesterday. The last week has been hot and sunny and it’s getting hotter for at least another week. They’re drying up quick, though. Top inch is bone dry. Should I give more water next time? Or shave a day off of watering and soak a day earlier than scheduled?
The disturbances in the dirt are from my finger.

1 Like

As long as you’re doing that wet to dry cycle and she’s not complaining there is no problem. Keep her looking happy the way you’re doing, or by watering more volume but less often.

Looking good

2 Likes

I was thinking maybe an extra half gallon next time. Gonna keep a gallon on my wife’s since it has the jiffy pots in the dirt. Those suckers hold water like crazy.

1 Like

I’ve avoided them because of that. But yours look to be a good posture so as long as she stays that healthy bump the water up, you’ll see if she doesn’t like it

1 Like

Mine is just a plant in the first. She has 4 different herbs in the jiffy pots, in the bigger pot, with her girl in just dirt. At least I think her cannagirl isn’t in a jiffy pot. Guess I need to find out lol

1 Like

The only tour I missed was the cfh tour. I tore my acl in a soccer game that afternoon. Spent the evening in hospital. Saw the far beyond driven tour in Phoenix with prong and sepultura as the openers. Holy ish! That was a show ill never forget!

2 Likes

I have so many questions but don’t want to talk to you now lmao. No but really, the one show I was suppose to go to was with White Zombie in like 95 I think, but mom found out my older brother was sneaking me out, so that got axed. My buddy called when Dimebag was shot, I got the message 2 hours after, and started bawling. I stopped playing for a while. I was scared to for some reason. Sad times. I’m rolling one, watching live videos now. Watch It Go!!!

2 Likes

She’s bright tonight. Just, wow…

3 Likes

I still mourn for them when I hear a Pantera song. Dimebag was the best! And planet caravan is by far my favorite due to seeing it live. That was epic. The video for “I’m broken” though… that’s my jam there

2 Likes

We’ve got rain so no view tonight. Looks wonderful!

1 Like

A friend called me in 5th grade and asked if I had heard PanterA and I’m broken was the song he played over the phone. That one definitely holds a spot in my heart. Planet caravan is probably hands down the best cover. I would have killed to have at the show where jason newsted played with them and they covered whiplash.

2 Likes

I put my girls out on the lunar eclipse a couple of months ago. They loved it!

2 Likes

5th grade… you must be about 40? When they did planet caravan live, they sat in a lil drum circle and did it acoustic. They managed to stop 10k plus maniacs, from killing each other,for about ten minutes. Then I think they followed with slaughtered. Back to killing each other quick like

2 Likes

Close, 37. That’s why I didn’t get to make it the show with white Zombie. I was like 11yo lmao. I had just heard them for the first time and went and got CFH and VDOP and was hooked. My wife got me a certified autographed Dimebag photo for my birthday last year since I never got to go grab one personally. I bet that 10 minute breather of them playing Planet Caravan had everyone ten times more ready to go afterwards.

2 Likes

We bumped into them after the show walking around outside the Tsongas Arena in Lowell… they asked if we had any weed. Sadly we burned our last joint in the venue, so kept walking in search. I was also very sad when my buddy called me about the shooting.

28 days today…

3 Likes

20 days…

You can baaaaaarely see, but the very end has white tips. It’s like the tips of the tips. I’m guessing it’s light bleaching. It is only the very edge of the newest growth that is still somewhat vertical and not fanned out yet. Pulled light from 12” to about 14", at 75%.

2 Likes

My outside girl is growing nice, but not getting really any stretch. She has had over a week of direct, no clouds, sunshine with pretty hot weather (actually had to put their laundry bag tents on because it’s about 95°F right now). About 11 hours in direct sun, with a couple hours of shady time before and after from trees. Maybe got an inch of height this last week. New growth for sure.

That being said, next watering is at 5 weeks from sprout and I know the FFOF soil only holds nutes about that long. I have the FF trio for feed. Should I try out the veg feed at half strength and see what happens?