First Timer - GSCE

Its not really a journal, you can post anything anywhere. All things your not supposed to do (don’t do these things), but I’m watching them closely…hit hard with light for tight nodes, control the apical dominance, hit early with low ppm food, lots of Mykos, & topped and tortured early. My approach is, I am growing roots, the plant above grade is secondary. I’m trying convince a tree into being a shrub.
I’ll post an update in a few days, they are just starting to get some stretch on.

1 Like

That is really fascinating. It’s really a pretty site.

That will be next year for sure as I’m going to grow them outdoors

2 Likes

@kaptain3d can say for sure I believe so though. I did mine around that size

2 Likes

Do you heat seal your grove bags?
I mean is it required ?

Perfect time for it! :nerd_face:
And as long as it’s a photo strain, you can take your sweet time to shape her just the way you want! :wink:

2 Likes

I love growing outdoors …just wish I could let mine grow to thier full height

1 Like

I did not but was thinking of doing it but not to all of them. I always have vacuum sealed my trim once dried. I use it to make qwet. Since I have a couple of strains that were put into 2 bags I was thinking of vacuum sealing 1 of the 2. I have a seal-a-meal already so not only would it seal, it will take out most of the air.

2 Likes

So I should suck the air out at least if not heat sealing it ?
I’d need to use an iron hahah

Patience grasshopper… that’s all it takes :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Start them in February-March inside… they’ll have time then to get really big outside… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Nah I can’t let mine be seen by anyone it’s a felony here 1 plant

She’s an auto, but I’m not trying to super crop of top or any of that. Just want to bend her around to expose the growth. While she’s still bendable.

I wouldn’t think you need to. I’ve not heard of anyone doing it but I just want to try it for giggles

1 Like

You can still do it… but it would be a bit better if you can do it without “breaking” the stem… :wink:

1 Like

Ok thank you
I mean I could see if I was long term storing it just using them to cure it

I’m not worrying about sealing them. Now, if I ruin the small batch I have curing now because I didn’t heat seal, then I’m definitely going to lol.

1 Like

I really think it’s more for selling it so when your customers open it

Can’t see what the difference would be honestly

In this case I’m the customer lol

1 Like

That’s what I was going for. I’m going to do some very gentle supercropping. Just a pinch and a pop. Mild chiropractics lol. I harvested one the other day, and will have another in a couple of weeks ready to chop. This is the 3rd GSC auto, so I know they take off in veg and early flower. Thanks for the input!!!

Ya kind of like a product assurance. Sealed bags usually mean fresh product. Usually.

1 Like