First Timer - GSCE

Oh no! My cats just like sitting underneath the plants… we have basil in the garden that attracts hummingbirds and the cats use the other plants as cover so they can hide and attack… luckily the hummingbirds are too fast but one of my cats got one a few years ago.

2 Likes

We have 2, 1 is mine and I think he was the one that laid on one my plants a couple of times. The other in the pics is about 6 monthsT. They stay in the yard. They chase squirrels, frogs, hummingbirds, butterflies, then will randomly walk up to the bag like they want something in it. I’m a quick shot with the spray bottle now. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I know lol, I was just joking. There are a few others as well I believe. Its just the double v is the most used. It has to mean something though for sure.

2 Likes

Gave the girls a gallon of tea each. Hopefully they take to it well. Headache all day, so not a lot to report. Updates tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m going to catch up …I’m behind been getting killed here …lol .
Nothing serious but wife back in hospital so I’m like Mr Mom ! But more handsome

5 Likes

I’m very jelly

1 Like

Lol …the letter V …I think it has something to do with the shape
:scream::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I read it somewhere I’ll try to find it

2 Likes

Couldn’t even smoke last night I had such a bad headache :face_with_head_bandage:. One of those headaches that even clearing your throat made it feel like a hammer was pounding your skull from the inside. I need to get on trying to make a dropper tincture of some sort. Something that works quick. Settled for 3 Tylenol PM, 2 Ibuprofen and an Aleve migraine.

6 pills. For a headache. A migraine, mind you, but still. Not cool. Eyes puffed, body heavy. Groggy as all hell. Really want coffee, but don’t feel like making coffee.

There are 2 things that get me nervous about attempting to make a concentrate. I can either use the 2oz bag of shake I have and take a hit on potency, or I can use ½-1oz of Jillian, and risk losing a decent bit of really, REALLY good bud.

Just rereading before posting and I’m going to use the bag of shake. I’m going this afternoon and getting a bottle of Everclear and trying my hand in the kitchen with some new ingredients :sunglasses:. I’m a dxxx good cook, so this should be fun. I keep putting it off, like everything else.

For the girls, I need to feed them tomorrow, but I gave them the tea last night, so I’m kinda confusing myself. I think I will give them a full feed in the morning, then start ½-¾ feeding twice a week, as the bags dry much slower without the 99°F heat. And it’s just getting cooler. Cool front coming through now (gale wind advisories), and another next weekend. Possible 40’s in a couple of weeks, so I may be having to bring them in and out :tired_face:.

Okay, so just waiting on sunup to check on the little ladies, then off to get a few 1-quart mason jars. Also, today is 1 week of cure, so I may just bust out one of Jillian’s bags and check it out. I haven’t touched them since Wednesday. Have a great weekend, everybody! Go 'stros!

1 Like

Go bills

1 Like

I generally stopped watching sports a long time ago lol. Don’t see any more than what’s on the news now. I’m named after Nolan Ryan, and from the area. I hope we go to the series and cheat our asses off, too. Only so long before the only sports games were all watching are the Hunger Games anyways, or participating in. I just smoked.

I think we need a league for each sport where they can take all the drugs they want. Let’s see what humans are capable of… :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Go cowboys

Oh you meant performance enhancing drugs

1 Like

HAHAHAHA yes

1 Like

Wasn’t that MLB a few years ago?

1 Like

I’m talking remove EVERY restriction. Blood dope steroids and HGH them all can be requirements for eligibility. It’s the only way you’ll get a level field… if everyone is expected to cheat who will have the “advantage”?

Can humans run a 20 second quarter mile? Dunk from half court?

1 Like

Mark McGwire was so juiced he looked like he was constantly about to sxxx.

2 Likes

He looked like Randy Savage with a 2 week constipation

1 Like

We just want hormones or narcotics? I’ve seen a meth head literally leave a dust trail. 100 yards in less than 9 seconds easy lol

1 Like

Open the floodgates bro. If there are no banned substances no one person can have the unfair advantage

1 Like

That could be another event. Performance enhancing drugs vs trailer park chemistry

1 Like