First Timer - GSCE

That girl looks like she’s gonna make someone (more like a small community) reeeeeeeally happy. I want 1,000 plants that big. Seriously, for the food businesses I want to start. Even if I have to wait til kids are all on their own and move.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

1 Like

That’s funny because I want to start a bakery so bad! Infused treats! But Cali law makes it really tough and expensive to do, I doubt I could really earn any money so I just cook and bake for friends.

2 Likes

How are you doing this ??

Is there going to be a mushroom blog too?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Probably not… @CoyoteCody has one here that explains it. I used a monotub, substrate from MidWestGrowKits and spores from LilShopOfSpores. I used rye berries in a jar for inoculation and pure and sterilized Coco Coir for top dressing.

2 Likes

Was jokin about the blog thanks for t he link there

2 Likes

I want to start an eatery that does primarily CBD, but has the THC option. Laws here are still pretty far behind. We just got to where small amounts are ticketable. I Think I’ve mentioned before my possession laws are gone. Just disappeared like they never happened. Didn’t have to contact courts or anything. Looked one day last year and they were bye-bye. So progress is definitely being made.

1 Like

Cali likes to charge for every single friggin thing. t’s seriously crazy

3 Likes

Nj the same way
Only letting the big weed corps play so far …

1 Like

Booo :roll_eyes: :green_heart: :crying_cat_face: :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

If you have less than a couple ounces, at least in the county I’m in, and only certain areas at that, it’s basically at the cops discretion. They can arrest you in some cities, but it’s pretty much like public intoxication from the cowboy days lol. Sit overnight, pay your fine. More like traffic tickets I guess.

CBD is totally legal. Delta8 is in kind of a gray area, as delta9 is the illegal compound, and it has less than .3%. so it’s technically hemp or hemp extract. I’m still so confused as to why I can go get plowed on margaritas before lunch, but can’t grow a plant with a bagillion benefits.

1 Like

Alcohol lobbyists

1 Like

There’s already a system of taxing alcohol state by state …so the states feel like they are getting theirs and everyone’s happy …

The states need to find a system of tracing every gram sold to be able to tax it and feel just as happy as the alcohol taxes .

Problem really is the market is rigged and this isn’t a state problem is on a national level .

Big corps big government …

If anyone has time you tube this

The Cannabis Market is Rigged
Awesome 20 minute video on the subject

Until this type of activity is stopped it will never change

Hope this is ok

2 Likes

My rh started going down in the box almost immediately after my last dry report. So, in just a while, I’m going to bag all of Jillian up. Probably have less than a gram to knock off for final trim…

Final dry weights. One is the smaller popcorn, the other is the bigger nugs. 85.8 total grams. A hair over 3oz. Not bad.

6 Likes

Nice haul

2 Likes

Better than Jordan, that’s for sure. I thought it was kinda cool the same weight between the smaller and bigger buds. She also has a much better structure going in for cure.

1 Like

Thanks too :joy: sorry I’m excited to bag her up. I got the rh back where I wanted so if it holds between this and about 58, I’m waiting til the morning.

1 Like

What’s in the box?!?

2 Likes