First Timer - GSCE

@Pet_de_Chien Woooord. Thanks much. I don’t have anything other than FF trio liquid nutes, and FF powdered nutes. Would you mind telling me a little more about mykos and it’s application??

I don’t know if can be considered LST
I just tied her branches down to keep them away from eachother

However I think you could train them …
You can gently roll the stem where you want to bend it before you do so and it will weaken up the fibers enough to give you control

A complete 90 would HST or supercropoing
I’d stay away from that but honestly the healing becomes stronger than before

Have you seen any of @kaptain3d journals ?
He has a great video on it

1 Like

I’m going to have to check it out. I’ve seen the supercropping, but with autos I’m not trying to go that far. But a little pinch here and there o will try on her in a couple of weeks.

Tribus / Fishshit / Recharge / Extreme Mykos / More - Think they all have sample size available on their respective websites. They are all a bacteria that have a symbiotic relationship with the root system, they break down nutrients into mobile/usable sizes that the root system can uptake, also keeping the root system healthy by eating baddies and stimulating growth. This is obviously simplified explanation, take a gander over at the Tribus site for a more scientific explanation with the obvious marketing bias. or just Google Mycorrhizae for a better explanation.

1 Like

That was what I did with Jillian. As much as she stretched in veg, I don’t know that I did her any good with it or not. I have some serious practice myself before training them much more than that. I reeeeeally want to get on to photos! I’m clueless as to what to grow though.

I’m running an experiment on a couple GSCE, on an early quadline. I’m intentionally mistreating them and pushing them early, so far so good. The cuttings I took are slow to go, but I will just single spire them, I think they will give one good cola at least…time will tell. Basically trying the stuff you read about Not to Do to Autos. I’m usually a photo guy, I’m really just playing.

2 Likes

Side note… Just smoked a few hits of Jordan that was in a grove bag for about 6 days. Tasted faaaar better than no cure. Smelled way less grassy and much more danky and sweet. And 4 or 5 hits from half a j gave me a great, anxiety reducing, get some stuff done high. I can’t wait to try her buds that were cut later, and dried/cured longer. This was honestly good enough, that I’ll go a few days stone cold sober to wait, instead of calling old dude.

2 Likes

Ok cool, so it’s good for the microbes (short answer also). It’s all the extras outside of the normal nutrient lines that I get lost on. Thanks so much, I’m gonna get all the free samples I can lol

Seems too small for LST but listen to others as I don’t LST.

1 Like

Thanks much

Yes the rays of sunshine coming through the canopy on your painting is awesome but the other thing that struck me was the texture on the pathway

Really gave it the feeling of depth and that’s not easy as Bob Ross makes it look, plus you said that was an original

1 Like

Sorry to bug ya, didn’t want to put this on your journal. How in the heck do you get soooo much growth from the same strain??? Mine aren’t too far behind yours, but holy cow.

Thank you depth is something I struggle with
Especially if I’m not using subject matter and freelancing it

1 Like

Its not really a journal, you can post anything anywhere. All things your not supposed to do (don’t do these things), but I’m watching them closely…hit hard with light for tight nodes, control the apical dominance, hit early with low ppm food, lots of Mykos, & topped and tortured early. My approach is, I am growing roots, the plant above grade is secondary. I’m trying convince a tree into being a shrub.
I’ll post an update in a few days, they are just starting to get some stretch on.

1 Like

That is really fascinating. It’s really a pretty site.

That will be next year for sure as I’m going to grow them outdoors

2 Likes

@kaptain3d can say for sure I believe so though. I did mine around that size

2 Likes

Do you heat seal your grove bags?
I mean is it required ?

Perfect time for it! :nerd_face:
And as long as it’s a photo strain, you can take your sweet time to shape her just the way you want! :wink:

2 Likes

I love growing outdoors …just wish I could let mine grow to thier full height

1 Like