First timer…..gorilla glue auto almost done and only one plant. Indoor

I’m almost to the end and I don’t understand the drying/curing phase. I think I’m getting stuck on the amount. I only have one plant and it looks like maybe 2-3 oz. This will be personal use. I don’t have the capacity (odor) to hang and let dry for weeks……I understand the cutting and manicure part but can I get advice on a different way to dry and cure??? Do you think it’s ready to harvest?

2 Likes

That gg is not ready yet in my opinion. A ways to go. She will fatten more. Hard to wait but worth it.

3 Likes

So when it is ready what do you suggest about drying and curing?

1 Like

I use a wedryer. Wedryer dot com. The xl is the way to go. Hang anywhere. Carbon filter. Worth every penny.

2 Likes

She is not ready yet
still needs some plumping up. @Storm is right about the wedryer. that is what I use, also.

2 Likes

How the hell do I change my screen name? I’ve tried and tried. I’d love to show an update!

That is gorgeous……I have a LOT to learn before I get anywhere close to this. But my amnesia haze is doing great. Does it normally take longer for gorilla glue bc the AH is way bigger.

1 Like

Gg can go long. My practice is 90/10 cloudy to clear up to 90/10 cloudy amber. Over 10% amber pretty sedative. 90/10 cloudy clear is pure fire. I do both. 1 for meds and 1 for getting high.

What would you say this is - the amber

3 Likes

Amnesia haze

4 Likes

Ways to go. Amber will be on trichomes in bud itself. Not leaves. Please trust that the gg will swell A LOT towards the end. Will get very heavy. You will be shocked. Keep on truckin looking good. The HARDEST part of growing is patience at the end. Patience to start…patience to finish relax in middle. It is almost impossible to overripen. NOBODY has that kind of patience that i know…lol.

That amnesia will get super fat. Ride her till last second.

I’ll keep you updated!! I’ll be patient.

1 Like

@Beckee you need to get a jewelers loupe to check trichomes with

Then you harvest according to what kind of high you want by looking at trichomes

3 Likes

White hairs u see on top should recede back into the bud. Then, start looking at trichs with jewelers loupe or usb microscope. If you want the best way to dry on the sly is a wedryer xl.
you can put in closet or spare bathroom and it will work nicely. If you can get grove bags to cure in and a few mini hygrometers you won’t have to burp. These hide smell and keep humidity at about 60 to 62%. Good luck and most of all…have fun

1 Like