First Timer Getting Psyched Auto Blue Dream

Day 30 out of soil and morning after watering / first feeding they are loving life now. Ppms are in the 1000 range. Flowering is going well

Was having issues with drooping. Found out I was underwatering, using 1.5liter or so was not enough. Upped to 1 gallon and next morning they looked amazing again. 33 days and feeling good again.

Took the girls out to water, they are loving life and starting to stink pretty bad already lol

I got Trichomes starting, it’s getting real.

1 Like

@pr @Bulldognuts Hey guys @NeoGroR recommended you two to help me figure out this issue. So my 3 plants are doing great, all same light, same environment, same watering and nutes etc, ppms all about same and PH close to same.
I have 1 plant which keeps drooping. My pots are between 3 or 3.5 gallon and I recently upped my water intake due to this issue someone said I wasn’t watering enough. I’m now doing 1 gallon every 2 days based on weight and feeling. Before that I was doing 1.5 liter and I just started doing 1 gallon watering twice now.
I water it and next morning it is looking good but by the evening it’s droopy again.
DLI is around 40, ppdf =550ish and I’m on 20/4 with my HLG 550v2 rspec. They are I think 35 days old and obviously in flower now.
Here are some pics of it, it’s the one on the right.
The good looking picture was this morning 2.5hrs after lights on and probably 12 - 14 hours after watering yesterday. The droopy Pic is now which is 14 hours later since I took the other picture. Any ideas? Oh and I tested yesterday when watering. My PH in with Jack’s nutes was 6.2 and runoff was 700ppm and ph 5.8 if that helps. They’ve only started getting nutrients the last 3 watering or so. Since I believe this one is either happy frog or oceans farm I would have to double check.

e

2 Likes

Focusing on dialing in VPD now since everything else appears to be good hoping this will solve the issue.

1 Like

Did some defoliaiton today. Removed little bud sites and leaves that were blocking other sites or ones that weren’t getting any light.

1 Like

37 days old and smelling Potent already. Plenty of trichomes popping up all over.

1 Like

Looks all good from here! Crisis over with i take it?

It’s weird, only the one is drooping on and off. I watered them all this morning and even the one In question responded well but here’s a Pic I just took about 10hrs ago and part of it is drooping. It’s producing tons of trichomes already and overall seems to be doing well but just cannot get it to pray anymore. Part of it was looking good for most of the day today but as you can see the inside to right part of it is droopy.

1 Like

Seems it was light being too much or heat or a mix. ( even though I was only running 40DLi) either way they are praying again and I’m happy. I moved my light up a few inches and voila and been running a little cooler.

1 Like

Day 38 since sprouting and trichomes are coming in fast and hard. I am loving it seeing the fruits of my labor starting to come to life. Such a weird looking plant having never seen this stage before in person.

1 Like

Look at you, figuring shit out.

You got this. You’re a natural

1 Like

I’m just trying to be like you :joy::crown::fire:

1 Like

Looking reeeal good👍🏽. Bravo brother!

1 Like

Neo IS the man. I like his style.

2 Likes

Thank you and I agree, @NeoGroR has been a huge help to my grow.

1 Like

Looking good!

2 Likes

Got a new phone today just for a better camera so I can get better pics of my girls :rofl:. I’m addicted to growing now it’s safe to say. I suck at taking photos but at least the camera will help make up for my lack of skills.

1 Like

41 days old today and looking good and stinking like CRAZY.