First Timer Getting Psyched Auto Blue Dream

4 Likes

Wish I had caught this soil deficiency earlier as the yellow and brown leaves anger me and take away from the beauty of my girls. That said they seem to be holding strong hopefully the dolomite lime and recharge will start kicking in. overall happy for less than 2 months old and first grow.

2 Likes

53 days old and doing great :+1:

1 Like

Side note update. I HAVE PURPLE!!

1 Like

Also noticed this morning Buds turning purple.

2 Likes

Looking great! I’m seeing more pistols with color. Still many that are white. At least a couple of weeks, maybe more. Fattening up nicely.

I read through the earlier posts that you have 2 seeds left, I was just wondering if you were going to plant them next or if you are going with an indica leaning cultivar?

1 Like

Thanks and yea they are getting pretty fat and crazy how young they are. Next grow doing 2 different ones, an indica for me and a sativa for my wife. Going to do 4 plants next grow trying to fill the tent

1 Like

Have you given them any UV treatments yet? About an hour of two once or twice a week should do. I would keep the light a good distance so as not to sunburn them. That should really bring out the colors and the terps.
Keep on keepin’ on! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have not but I may have to. I’m getting even more excited now that they are starting to look even cooler :rofl:

1 Like

You are doing such a good job, there are no rules saying that just because you have a light, you have to use it. Your lights and setup are wonderful and you are killing it. Adding something else to the mix might be a mistake and the first grow is always a special experience. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Updating journal. Went to my local hydro store and showed him my issue and explained etc. He said along with cal mag looked like phosphorus deficiency. I started reading more into jacks and I see a lot of people supplementing stuff for flower. So I got a big jar of Gaia Green Power Bloom. Also got a jug of Clearex for my flush to pull the salts out. Followed by a top dressing and watering with the Gaia green now fingers crossed the girls love the new food and it takes me the rest of the way.

Some photos of the girls today.

3 Likes

Apparently 2 of my 3 girls have the purple pheno :purple_heart:

1 Like

2 days shy of 2 months out of soil. Recently swapped to a more flower focused nutrient due to my deficiency issue with phosphorus etc. They are looking good overall though, the new growth is nice and green or purple.

2 Likes

Purple is really starting to pop on one of the girls. Had to do an updated photo because she is so pretty.

2 Likes

Happy 60 day birthday to my girls. This is the only one who needed watering this morning but man she is looking so pretty :heart_eyes:. Those colors are starting to pop like crazy. She isn’t as fat as the others yet but her colors are definitely making up for it. ( Idk why my photos keep getting errors uploading I have to screenshot them it’s getting annoying)

2 Likes

Did some trimming of some bad leaves and checked triches. They still clear but Tifa the purple girl is yellowing and killing off bottom leaves so I think she is getting close ish.

2 Likes

@GrowingIs4Everyone Beautiful plants! I can’t quite make out the statis of the triches; that’s where the loupe comes in handy. You might want to be thinking at this point about setting up a drying room or method of drying. If you are planning on a staggered harvest, setting up a drying box or the paper bag method are good ways to go. It all depends on your humidity levels. I grow small and have small harvests, so I use the paper bag method.

2 Likes

Thanks and yea the other 2 I used FF soils are all jacked up looking but the buds are fattening and will still smoke once all said and done. I am moving away from FF though my next grow, too many PH issues with them unfortunately being a beginner I assumed they would do what they were supposed to. I have a microscope coming tomorrow that can hook to my PC and phone so I can get some real good photos no more standing on one leg bumping into the buds adjusting the loupe :joy:. Here is my real pretty girl today , hoping to win or at least contend for bud of month next month. Also I plan on or at least hoping they all finish around same time. I have another tent but just started a second grow so I want to hang and dry them all in here together.

3 Likes

@GrowingIs4Everyone The aroma must be awesome at this stage. Mine had a real floral smell the last few weeks before harvest, almost a lilac aroma.

2 Likes

Yea she definitely has an amazing smell. I got some resin stuck on my nose today when I was sitting there smelling it trying to figure out what I was getting. My other girls have like nasty smelly funks to them but this one is a “good” amazing smell to them ( not that the others arent good but this one is special)

2 Likes