First Timer Getting Psyched Auto Blue Dream

Future Bud of the Month, right there

1 Like

I’m hoping lol

It’s a tall girl and once it fattens up should be nice.

They are definitely packing on trichomes now.

@GrowingIs4Everyone Your Blue Dream Auto looks just like the one I grew one year ago! I can almost smell it.
Here is an idea. Since you have multiple plants, you could harvest one a week or two after the other to get a larger percentage of amber trichomes to give your wife a different experience.
I know you are not there yet, but from what I’ve read so far, you will have plenty of help when the time comes.
Great grow so far!
Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks and that’s exactly what I planned on doing. I want to sample my grow and cannot do the typical sativa high. I told her 2 plants will be normal harvest and one will be later so she has one for sleep / pain etc. I just hope they continue down this path and no hiccups and hope I get enough from harvest to hold her over until I can start my next grow after these are done. I have no idea what to expect especially being my first time. I am excited though and cannot wait for my next grow. Doing 4 plants in 5 gallon rain science fabric pots.

1 Like

Oh and yea these things smell like crazy lol luckily I don’t have to worry about smell where I’m at but it blew my mind how early and how potent they are already.

1 Like

@GrowingIs4Everyone I take one hit in the morning to start the day. Wake and bake. I have arthritis and I believe the 2 percent CBD helps, but I don’t take it before bed. My harvest was about a week early so no sleep with my BDA. I got a jeweler’s loupe after and my harvests have been perfect since.

1 Like

They are fattening up now :slight_smile:

Got my HLG hat today, didn’t want a hat that screams this guy grows pot but I love HLG and the pot leaves are on bottom it is literally perfect :rofl:

1 Like

She’s getting super frosted now :star_struck:

1 Like

@GrowingIs4Everyone It looks like there is some blue color starting to creep in. I harvested mine about a week early and the color was there for about 10 days. Do you have a jeweler’s loupe?

Yes I do and I’m trying to lower my dark temps a little more ( doing 20/4) to bring the colors out hopefully.

Looks great! You are definitely into full bloom. I haven’t read much about RH. I saw that you have a nice controller. I like to work my RH from 60% at early flower to 40% by the end of flower, helps improve the terps and triches. I also read that you have a UV light. I don’t know if you have been using it all along or not, but the last 3 weeks or so you will want to give them some UV sessions. I added UV to the end of my grow this winter and got some spectacular coloring, scent, and flavor. Got to be careful with UV though, you don’t want to give your girls a terrible sunburn!

1 Like

Thanks man and they are starting to fatten up now. I’m not sure how many weeks it takes but I cannot wait to harvest lol.
I’ve been fighting a low ph in my soil I’m hoping my dolomite lime fixes so I don’t have any issues with my buds. They are doing so well and looking so good I do not want to mess anything up. Also yea I’m not using UV now and I’ve been running lower temps lately like 78 and 45% humidity and they seem to like it ( judging by the trichomes already)

1 Like

They are fattening up nice ( don’t mind colors in one photo the lights make photos wonky but wanted side view)

1 Like

Very nice! 3 Great plants :potted_plant:
It is happening very fast, fatten up girls.

Thanks and yea they are. I took the side photo because I hadn’t noticed just how much difference it makes training the plants. The first two in front are trained and back one is not.

All good experience. So are you already thinking about your next grow?

Man I’m already thinking about my next 10 grows :rofl:. If I had the $ I would be doing some wild shit let me tell ya. I am however working on a FB / Instagram / YT series documenting my grows as a beginner to show if I can do it anyone can. There are tons of videos of these pro growers using X light or X nutrient and getting good results but I want to show what these things do as a beginner etc.

1 Like

49 days old today and looking good. The Dolomite lime is bringing the PH up little by little in my soil.

1 Like