First Timer Getting Psyched Auto Blue Dream

Blue Dream Autoflowers. I still have 2 seeds left in the fridge for after this grow.

Oh and apparently they sold out of the 600R in 120v and I don’t want to swap electricla stuff over. That said I will order the 550R V2. Only 50 watts less and newer leds being V2 that sound good?

1 Like

I didnt want to wait and miss out on another one. I ordered the 550R Spec V2) :). Thanks again for mentioning the vet discount I wouldn’t have been able to order otherwise.

1 Like

That stinks.

The 550 should do you well.

They have great customer service, if you have any issues.

My current 4x4 and 3x3

1 Like

Take a look at this. Vote for the best.

ILGM OG Kush SOM Contest

1 Like

Going to vote now, that looks amazing!!! I would die if I can get something like that in the future.

1 Like

Track me down on Instagram. I have some good pics on there

1 Like

I may or may not have found you :wink: how do you store your extra seeds? I have 2 left I am going to use when this grow was done but wasn’t sure how long it would be and have them in the slot where veggies go to die in my fridge since I read to keep cool.

1 Like

Cool and dry. Mine are in my basement in a shoebox

1 Like

D______5?

I think you found me as well.

1 Like

Maybe lol I did find ya and ok so need for refrigerator for seeds? I have a basement that stays cold and dark with dehumidifier running that I can throw in a filing cabinet if that would work. Stays around 60 degrees and no sunlight.

1 Like

That’ll work!

Also, holy shit my light already shipped. Within like 2 hrs they had it going out.

1 Like

@GrowingIs4Everyone. I was where you are and knew nothing. Hubby been through lots of med stuff and not using for over 30 years, thought about growing for med benefit and bought a tent kit with no research. We have a shixxty 600w blurple light, 32x32x64 tent and shixxty 4" filter fan…and we are killing it! It can be done. I decided to give it an effort with what i had and then decide. I did use distilled water, jacks, and bought an asphera ph meter. I’m gonna make it.

Next time, i will be loking to improve my lights, filter and get a ppm meter. You got this. Folks on here know their stuff.

2 Likes

Wow thank you for that I appreciate it. It’s alot to digest especially since I’ve never had a greenthumb in general. My little babies are doing good so I’m hopeful but seeing yours gives me hope.

1 Like

They doing good this morning, new leaves getting bigger :).

1 Like

Not much to update yet. My babies are getting bigger and seem to be doing good. Just counting down for Wednesday when my HLG550V2 Rspec arrives. Of course my phone crapped out on me so dealing with that. If you had messaged me @NeoGroR im not ignoring you its my phone died like dead dead hoping to get fixed asap.

Nope. I’ve been busy myself.

Counting down the days until my next harvest.

And I’ll be starting a few autos soon too!

1 Like

Ahh man i bet thats exciting, im counting down the days tovmy harvest as well and i still have babies :rofl:. I did some reading on my light i have coming and im assuming i will have to keep it up high and turn down really low while seedlings?