First Timer - First indoor grow. Please join my journey

Not sure of the brand but ive used calimagic. Works like a charm. Pretty basic element tho. No need to get fancy

How soon after ground break do you recommend starting to use cal mag purp?

1 Like

Welcome
Looking good

In coco? Immediately. In soil? Depends on ur lights and the soils makeup.

I use FF soils and have pretty good intensity so around a month there. Or whenever they ask for it.

This is what i meant by barely see mag def. i maybe seeing things tho

Problem is that 6.25. Its outta range so it could not need calmag, just be a bit of lockout

2 Likes

Thanks for clarification @PurpNGold74
From here on out it will be pH of 6.5

1 Like

@UGrowGIRL
So I followed your suggestion and now I have the weight of plant dry and plant wet :slight_smile:
They gained about 8 lbs after watering so almost a gallon of water for 5 gallon pot. It had been about a week since last watering.

Thanks!

3 Likes

@Bamamojo very nice! I’m curious to see if you find that helpful throughout the grow. I know I definitely did! EXCITED FOR YOU!!

2 Likes

I’m with you for this journey

Oh great now I have “Don’t Stop Believing”

Hold on to that feeling

Haha now it’s stuck in your head

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is this lady starting to flower? We are just 25 days past germinating…

5 Likes

Looks like it to me !
Mine are just bout the same age as yours, maybe a week older, the blueberry autos are full into flower, and the amnesia Haze auto is just kicking in now.
Happy growing :potted_plant::grin:

4 Likes

Thanks @Woodbutcher78

Wow that is much quicker than I had anticipated…I guess these autoflowers will do what they want! Lol.
The sister plant is starting to flower as well it seems - will post pic later.
I am soooo excited y’all…thanks to all of you I am not totally flying by the seat of my pants :slight_smile:

Question: So should I start feeding them the bloom nutrients ASAP?

Also, I am considering purchasing a UVB light but I’ve read one should use it only for the last couple of weeks of flowering for trichome development boost. How does one know how much longer the flowering stage is going to take?

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Check out @merlin’s threads. Think he supplements UVB the final 15 mins of lights on the last couple of weeks. Not sure tho. He may do it the whole flower period.

Also I wouldnt add until they are fully into flower.

What kind of soil again?

1 Like

@PurpNGold74
Thanks Purp! I am using FFOF. My nutrients are the ILGM (Robert’s nute packs). Should I continue to add veg nutes then?
WIll check out @Merlin threads for UVB information :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you are adding veg nutes? If so yes keep adding for the next week or so. Then slowly start to add some of the bloom focused one to it

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74
Actually I haven’t added any nutes to these just yet as I didn’t think they needed them because of the FFOF and their age…
They are drinking water much faster now and looks like I will need to water tomorrow. I will add my veg nutest then and some Cal Mag.

1 Like

I would refrain from adding anything if you havent. Possibly a dab of calmag but thats because I see deficiency around now always. And calmag has a bit of N in it usually.

3 Likes

@PurpNGold74

Right on! Indeed a bit of Calmag for sure

1 Like

Wow only 25 days? Those are pretty looking plants

2 Likes

I agree with @PurpNGold74 , I started my flower nutes about 2 weeks after I saw that they were starting to flower…
I’m a rookie, so I ask for a lot of advice also… But I play with things and try to learn to let the plants tell me what they want. I’m growing different auto strains at one time, and none want the same thing it seems.
Hopefully my photo run will be a little more balanced :joy:

2 Likes