First timer farmer

8 Likes

Welcome and I hope you have a plan for space to flower them girls. That’s a lot of plants.

5 Likes

Ambitious!
I assume you have another grow space or two. Or, they are heading outside.
What all do you have going on? They look good and healthy. A few maybe stretched out a bit.

4 Likes

Holy crap, ambitious little bugger you are

Good luck! Hope your forest grows perfectly

3 Likes

Looking good. As others have mentioned - we hope you are considering adequate space and proper lighting for the girls.

1 Like

yes i’ll post a picture i got a bigger tent

1 Like

Wow I thought my 5 plants were turning out to be a decent amount of work! Best wishes on your grow!

2 Likes

Love the avatar JamJam

2 Likes

:call_me_hand::grin: thanks man!

Hope you got like at least two big flowering tents and plan to put 4 or 10 outside still lol

Also put your friends on notice. You’ll need the whole neighborhood to help trim.

3 Likes

i do
there all autoflower

Lol save the date

Trim party. Edibles will be provided, bring your own beer

Sounds like a great party

5 Likes

trim party
at my house!!! :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball:
carne asada :meat_on_bone:

2 Likes

This sounds awesome.

Please don’t get me wrong. I never begrudge anyone for growing a f@uckton of weed :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I could get tips first hand from all the pros on the site. Like the difference between a fan leaf and a sugar leaf. Kidding mostly, I think with a plant in front of me I could probably figure it out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Holy crap, Batman. Think you got enough to get going? Looks good.

1 Like

Lol please tell they’re all fem too :joy:

1 Like

The wifey pointed out that I have more plants going. She’s right. 6 in veg, 12 in flower and 30 clones. Looks like exuberance is our common trait…

2 Likes

yes there all female

Wife:How many plants do you plan on growing?
Me:…yes

4 Likes