First-timer: aPotforPot.com and White Widow Autoflower

I’m at about six and a half weeks now with my White Widow Autoflowers. I have two very bushy ladies. I have not done any LST or scrogging—just let them do their thing for my first grow. They’re in a 3x3 tent.

I’ve been feeding them the Fox Farm trio—at full strength for the last two feedings. I’ve had lights (HLG 260W V2 Quantum Board) at 20/4. Temp about 75 degrees. Humidity 69 percent.

How do you think they look for this stage? Should I stop giving them Grow Big and stick with Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom? Should I do any pruning of the bottom of the plants, or would that stress them out at this point? Should I put a small dehumidifier in there? As always, I’m grateful for any tips!

4 Likes

Just browsing and seen your grow…There looking Great! I used the Fox Farm Trio for my last grow and has great results! That dam chart they have is for ALL there nutes! and I only have the 3… So I was trying to get to the PPMs listed and was crazy hard and wasted a lot…so i just went with what was on the bottle! And some cal-mag and Terpinator! If you like you can go to my journal and see the results I’m in a 3x3x60… …but if your gonna trim …I would do it now before they get to far into flower… looks like you can remove some of the larger fans to get some light to the bottom… see that dark area?? Just trim enough to get some light down there… there looking great though! Sure someone will pop in here and help out also!!

1 Like

Thanks, @Teacherttom1! I’m gonna check out your journal!