First timer, advice appreciated

Growing the ILGM super auto mix
Seeds went in on 4/21
Fox Farm Ocean Forest in fabric pots
3/4 cup of Earth Dust boost on 5/21
another 3/4 cup of boost on 6/19
filtered tap water
SF2000 on 18/6

I kinda feel like the Banner and GSC are ready to harvest. I bought a jewlers loupe but I can’t see the trichs any clearer than these pictures, probably need glasses. The GG4 seems to be a few weeks behind the other 2. It shot out of the soil 3 inches or so in the first couple days. had problems supporting itself, I made a brace out of flexi tie to prop it up. it bounced back the be the biggest of the 3, but the buds are much smaller and less developed.

any advice is greatly appreciated.

Banner

Gorilla Glue

GSC

thank you!

5 Likes

All of them look like they could go another week though the banner looks like it’s pretty ready to go in the dark

5 Likes

I agree with GreenSnek …

1 Like

Do you have a loupe to check the trichomes?

1 Like

I just finished up a run with this seed selection. I liked the GG4 the best but they all tasted really well. I got the most weight from the Bruce banner as it started to take up the whole middle of my tent and I had to get another light to help her finish flowering. Best of luck they look good so far!

2 Likes

My opinion! And I’m no expert! Harvest that one!

1 Like

I do, but I can’t really make out enough detail to judge.

thanks, I had a bag of GG4 a while ago and it was still the best weed I’ve ever smoked. I’m very excited!

1 Like

Your plants look great. They are in such good shape. You took good care of them. Well done.

2 Likes

Here is the only pic I can find of my GG4 right now

3 Likes

The loupe is funky to work. Took a little practice for me too

1 Like

GSC Autoflower outdoors at 10-12 weeks. Just found some caterpillars that have killed some buds. Thoughts on how the girls are doing (my first grow)? Thoughts on when to harvest. I can provide some close up photos in subsequent post.

3 Likes

More photos up close.

1 Like

@bagseedjones, those babies look good, nice job, love the the GSC, I’m still smoking my fat budz, Gg4 9 ft tree! Maybe you’ve seen the pics, Budz, size of your fist, so what I did since one of trees was small budz, so we were both in the same predicament my plant started looking like yours but mine as I stated were trees. Little 3/4” budz. So what I did is I gave her one more dose of feed and I kind of almost double the normal feed that I do, and I gave it just a extra tablespoon of molasses and man they were beautiful. So maybe that might be a good suggestion or not, totally up to you, I just go off of my grows. Here’s some pics of last year! Cookies, Wedding Cake, Gg4, Blue Dream! Filled the RV structure

3 Likes

@HappyFarmer, now that you’ve seen caterpillars I recommend and you’ve seen my harvest last year caterpillar started jacking with me the first sign of them guess what they got. Monterey green through it through like a pressure washer mister I watch caterpillars fall to their death and I think may be the loss of maybe 10 good size fist budz. So not bad there was over 20 some elbows. And it will not harm your plants other vets in here they can vouch for that good luck with yours and they look really good just missed the plant and watch them fall to their death. Happy growing

1 Like

I’d wait, based on my Gg4 budz,

1 Like

Hey OldSkool. Thanks for all the replies. This was really helpful. I had some Captain Jacks in my arsenal so I sprayed the two plants last night. This AM, I had about 10 caterpillars on the leaves, which I picked off. I picked up some Monterey BT this AM at my local Green Acres Nursery and will spray again this evening. Way too hot during the day. I’ll try your trick of stepping up the feeding - and the molasses can’t hurt - I have some in the pantry. I’ll circle back with hopefully stories of success and some nice photos! Thanks again.

1 Like

My G.glues took 13 weeks killer !!!

1 Like

That is a thing of beauty Smalls!

1 Like

@HappyFarmer thank you!!! I grew 3 one was 31/2 oz 2between 21/2 and 3!