First timer 6 days old

never used the nectar for the gods soil #4 but hearing good things.

1 Like

Sweet thanks! I going to need something because I am just about out of fox farm. I won’t have enough for this up coming grow. I know the hydro shop has the root organic but not sure on the NFTG #4

1 Like

Just an update. She sprouted right up to my lights. And I have another girl that is looking amazing!!! Much better than my first one. Same strain. Everything is the same. But she’s growing very fast!! Yay!!

I can’t wait to see them grow side by side. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Here’s my girls at 11 days old. Why do I feel like they are not growing like others I’ve seen?? Or am I impatient??

2 Likes

What are you spraying them with?

@blackthumbbetty diatomaceous earth

1 Like

Looking really good dude​:metal:I can suggest putting Epsom salts around her on the ground :wink: it can only help

That one :point_up_2:is the one that I transplanted cuz the cup was holding water and wasn’t draining properly. She started her grow out upside down… Lol but she looks good now I think for being 16 days old and the problems I had just getting her to grow. The next one I transferred into its final pot as well cuz the cup I was using was holding the water in the bottom of the cup and the cup was getting soggy. The first pic is from yesterday before I transplanted and then a pic of today.

The lights are 19 inches away from plant. Here is what my set up looks like.

Temp 77-83 humidity 48%-62% I had a cup of water to help keep the humidity up but that did not work. Hope everything is looking good.

6 Likes

Soil is happy frog 2 parts and ffof 1 part and a cup of perlite. Still only using rain water for the first water in the new pot. Probably won’t water again till tomorrow or Sunday.

1 Like

Set up looks great and girls are going to be super happy in their new home :+1: you rocked the transplant :facepunch: just be sure not to over water. Cup or 2 should do it for now. Numbers look good too although I keep mine just a bit cooler 72-77 in veg then drop a few more degrees for flower.
You’re doing great. Keep it up and don’t worry so much about humidity in veg as long as it’s above 55 you should be good. I assume it goes up when the lights go out?

3 Likes

@Redeyedranger yes the humidity goes up when light is out. That’s usually when it gets in the upper 60s. Thank you for your kind words. I’ll try to relax lol but it’s so exciting lol :cupid::cupid:

2 Likes

Been there…
…still there
Only way I found to distract myself was to start another one or two or three but that’s just me.
Spend your time reading journals instead of worrying.
You’ll be alright :wink:

3 Likes

Weekly update: Both plants are in 3 Gal smart pots now with Happy Frog/ffof with one cup of perlite. Lights are 19 1/2 inches from canopy. Temps 77-82 Humidity 48%-70% (I still can not regulate this. But she seems to not mind the range atm) 18/6 light schedule. Have not watered since transplant which was 3 days for Stars (I named her…:joy::joy: she’s reaching for the stars and I’m hoping she will make me see stars when I smoke her ass :dash::joy::dash::star:) and only 2 days for the little one. (I haven’t named this one yet…) But any way here’s a couple pics. Hope they look good.

3 Likes

They look great. Good job! The only way I was able to bring down the humidity was to get a dehumidifier. Don’t waste your mone on those little $40 ones they don’t work well enough. Get 1 that holds 50 pints or more and use it to dehumidify the whole room your enclosure is in. Find one on letgo or some consignment app they work great.
Brought mine from 88 to 38. It’s probably not that big of a deal in veg but in flower you’ll need to find a way to bring it down :v:

Thank you @Redeyedranger I’ve been trying to be patient. I have a dehumidifier just don’t use it atm. I was told to pay attention to them and see if they like it or not. So I’m trying to do that and so far my girls love the higher temps and humidity. So now I’m just observing. I do have a couple questions. 1) My plants are 22 days from seed and they both seem to be shorter than most others the same age. Is it the strain?? Question 2) when should I start feeding with nutes??

1 Like

Don’t think it’s the strain.Probably something in the growing conditions like more light on the shorter ones and it may be that some plants are bigger and stronger than others. Kinda like humans. We’re the same “strain” but we come in all shapes and sizes. IMO you want them to be short. Less node spacing will make your buds fuller.
Example:
Little stretch (taller)

Shorter less node spacing

Growers are gonna like whatever they like. I like short and bushy. Just a matter of preference nothing to worry about. Watch for stretch and if you see it lower the light a couple inches.

3 Likes

@Redeyedranger thank you. That’s actually what I want. Short and bushy. I have a small tent so I only want 2 small but bushy ones lol. So yay they are doing good. Thanks again for answering my questions. I greatly appreciate it. And should I still wait to add nutes for another week or so?? Your girls look amazing btw.

2 Likes

Start adding nutes when the first round leaves yellow and die

1 Like

Like this one?? This pic was taken 2 days ago. I don’t have any from today yet. I’ll take a better pic in a little bit.

1 Like

They haven’t fallen off yet but they are definitely yellow and dead or dying.

2 Likes