First timer 2021

5” from canopy

5 inches sounds a little close , what are the temperature under those lights? Top pic again looks fine , even the 2nd photo from what I see looks fine all so

81F as of now and most of the day

Yip definitely raise that light at least 10inch to start , is there a fan running in there?

1 Like

Yes one fan at the base.

Cool, yip raise the light , having not used one of those bulb I don’t know what radiant heat it pumps out but looks to me like light/heat burn , did those bulbs come with any grower info?

1 Like

Also if your doing any misting or spraying remember to do that just at lights off

2 Likes

Ok raised it to 10” from canopy. I bought it on amazon.

2 Likes

Ok thanks for that info as well. I will note that as well

No worries, keep an eye on it , I use light panels and have them 26-30inches , so I’m not 100% on what your distance to leaf should be

2 Likes

Looks good overall @Romer other than the colour change the plant looks healthy.

1 Like

Great support @Leholf

1 Like

Just manning a position till more experience growers eventually find there way here :slight_smile:

Move that light up to around 18 inches or 24 , a light fan and keep doing what you doing , that plant is super healthy and it’s rooting right now big time, it may seem like it’s stalled out in the next 2 weeks , just means it’s rooting under the dirt .

2 Likes

Ok sounds good! I am on it.

@Romer perfect now just keep her healthy and as she grows to pass the screen about an inch , tuck it back under horizontally so it can start to fill out the squares with a budding tulips :tulip: for nuggets .

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your guidance through this, I am really learning a lot and from awesome people like you all.

2 Likes

How’s it all coming along @Romer how is your grow going now?